Essential Official Netflix Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just started episode one of this French thriller called Zone Blance (Black Spot). Netflix apparently just added it and a second season is coming out in a week. It's only eight episodes and the trailer looked good:manny:

Tag me after you watch a few eps. I watched 1 and a half episodes but I wasn't engaged, the color and tone of the show seems depressing as fukk.

Last edited:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Watched this Spanish show called Alta Mar (high sea) was a good quick watch :ehh:

Show had a lot of twists, didn’t know who tf was good or bad for a sec

Main character is pretty too:ehh: I’m in for the second season

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Watched this Spanish show called Alta Mar (high sea) was a good quick watch :ehh:

Show had a lot of twists, didn’t know who tf was good or bad for a sec

Main character is pretty too:ehh: I’m in for the second season

Anna Baquero? She 50% reason why I added the show to my list.

giphy.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Just off the intro alone im recommending "The Black Godfather"
Its a documentary on Clarence Avant and this dude is a trip. He come on screen talking shyt :pachaha:
He ran with anybody who was black.
And you know you the shyt when the 1st interview in your doc is :obama: :wow:

the best 2 hrs of TV I've watched all weekend

Everyone should watch this a great informative doc. the man more connected than the phone company :wow:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flashback scenes. He ain't coming back after having a terminal disease and getting swiss cheese'd up by machine guns.

That didn’t even look like a flashback scene though.. but that would be the only logical scene to come up with. Or dreams the professor be having with him giving advice on shyt to keep him on the season.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That didn’t even look like a flashback scene though.. but that would be the only logical scene to come up with. Or dreams the professor be having with him giving advice on shyt to keep him on the season.

I'm pretty sure it's a flashback since The Professor and Berlin are brothers and knew each other way before the crew got together.

There could still be a Harry Morgan type situation like in Dexter though.