Essential Official Netflix Thread

greatone

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Finally finished watching Marcella season 2. Might be as good as season 1 especially the last 2 episode. There is no way this crazy woman should be a detective. She have so many bodies on her hands based on her actions.

- Action is responsible for the death of a pedophile unborn baby.
- This lead to her future serial killer son almost getting rape
- Leaving her post got her stalker I.T. person 2 shotgun bullets to the chest
- Laid hands on her kids future step-mom during her blackout episode
- Tried to black mail the future step-mom
- Future serial killer in training son like to crush mice in his hands and play with dead animals
- Serial killer son almost killed his friend and might be abusing his girlfriend
- Like mother like son, Marcella took out her own baby

And this not even everything that happen this season.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
They removed the Christopher Coke episode from seasonc2 of Drug Lords for some reason. Had find a link online to watch it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
How it Ends sucks? damn i really thought that shytty looking Netflix original starring some generic YA Brit was gonna finally be their big hit!

They've had their hits it's just overwhelmed with trash. You seen Beast Of No Nation, Mudbound, or Okja yet?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
They've had their hits it's just overwhelmed with trash. You seen Beast Of No Nation, Mudbound, or Okja yet?
i mean at some point they can't keep resting on those first two... which i haven't watched in fairness. Okja was ok. Still, every time someone shyts on Netflix the counter is always "well, Beasts and Mudbound..." I'm pretty sure Beasts was made differently than other Netflix originals too btw. like they bought it after the fact or something.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i was planning to watch how it ends this week but seems like most of the posters commenting on it said it's trash and the general consensus on review sites is it's trash. damn shame. i like forest whittaker and like post apocalyptic settings and themes but putting this one to the back burner.

netflix has a low batting average with content for me, especially with movies. i'm not gonna even bother with their original movies anymore. if a movie or show is getting a lot of attention then i'll check it out.