Essential Official Netflix Thread

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Man I slept hard on Troy: Fall of a City. That shyt was dope and way better than the movie. I sort of remember the uproar from white people when they cast black actors as Zeus and Achilles but never watched it. Achilles batting for both teams was :hhh: but man that final episode was a beast.

Watching Last Chance U now. I don't like Malik's attitude so far.

Negged. The fuk that shyt was weak and how dare u diss the classic Troy film. Get all the way the fuk outta here :camby:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Negged. The fuk that shyt was weak and how dare u diss the classic Troy film. Get all the way the fuk outta here :camby:
Man in what world is Troy a classic? Brad was a beast Achilles but that's where it stops. shyt barely mentioned the Gods. They might've name dropped Apollo once. Not even gonna discuss p*ssy ass Orlando Bloom as Paris.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Man in what world is Troy a classic? Brad was a beast Achilles but that's where it stops. shyt barely mentioned the Gods. They might've name dropped Apollo once. Not even gonna discuss p*ssy ass Orlando Bloom as Paris.

Funny I found the Paris in Fall Of A City even more annoying. Show was boring as hell.

If there's another series I hope it's about Odysseus didn't care much for anybody else.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305

Ppl who know the mythology and just plain history knows Paris was pretty much a pretty boy male whore who was never a fighter like his brother. Bloom played the character that Paris was. They focused more on the actual war more than the mythology I’ll agree. But that didn’t bother me Bc it was clear that was the direction they were going.
And if anyone knows the unrated directors cut that ending was much more savage than what ppl saw in theaters.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
cargo gets 4 :salute: out of 5

nice piece of work

Brehs the 10 part Vietnam series narrated by ken burns is fukking brilliant :wow:

Been binge watching this since Saturday. On episode 6 now

Crazy how much of a fukking quagmire Nam was. Just mistake after mistake.

And the parallels to the Iraq war :picard:
whats the name

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Searching for Bingeworthy shows, I stumbled on Sacred Games. Good cop in a corrupt force gets weird phone calls from a criminal that's detailing his rise to the top while warning that the story will end with a massacre 25 days from the initial call. When the cop realizes the guy he's on the phone with a legit major player, the story starts to really kick. It's set in India and seems based on their real political and cultural landscape (not sure about the actual story and I don't know much about India but that's the sense I get). This joint has me pretty hooked and since I don't know much about India, it's interesting seeing the similarities and differences culturally.

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Just watched Altered Carbon. Interesting if you like Sci-fi mystery type shyt. Random t*ts also.

Bout to check out Troy and season 2 of Frontier.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Terrace House: Boys & Girls in the City.

Cool reality show about people working and dating in Tokyo, Japan.

Terrace House: Opening New Doors - same premise set in Karuizawa, Japan