Essential Official Netflix Thread

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
watched conan the barbarian piff movie.

Mad action story line gets blah but good for the most part.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I just went through this whole thread some of you all have trash opinions when it comes to shows. Especially newark:stopitslime:

Mad Men has some of the best writing in television right now. Take some Ritalin if you waiting for murder, explosions, dope peddling. Conditioned ass nikkas

Just watched Enter The Void. Very trippy movie about a kid who takes dmt living in Tokyo. I'll let you watch the rest, but get ready for a trip similar to requiem for a dream. I would recommend it, but it has it's flaws.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Damn I just went through this whole thread some of you all have trash opinions when it comes to shows. Especially newark:stopitslime:

Mad Men has some of the best writing in television right now. Take some Ritalin if you waiting for murder, explosions, dope peddling. Conditioned ass nikkas

Just watched Enter The Void. Very trippy movie about a kid who takes dmt living in Tokyo. I'll let you watch the rest, but get ready for a trip similar to requiem for a dream. I would recommend it, but it has it's flaws.

I see you like boring shyt :heh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I see you like boring shyt :heh:

:russ:

I swear to god I can't stand Mad Men stans sometimes. I got people at work talking about it and when the ask me if I watch and I say no they got on that :wtf: expressions....

:aicmon:

I ain't gonna force myself to get in yall circle jerk, especially when I don't give a fukk about a 1960s drama about dudes working in an advertising agency.