Essential Official Netflix Thread

Daps
:ohlawd: been using netflix for a long ass time yet almost every time I search for something I still hit triangle for space.

they should just change it to match the ps3 way

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see you like boring shyt :heh:
I watch everything. I just know if I'm watching Mad Men, I'm not expecting the same melodrama I get from the Walking Dead or Californication. There's a lot you can learn from Mad Men; especially, if you work in a professional environment.

Don't limit yourself fukk boi :smugdraper:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I watch everything. I just know if I'm watching Mad Men, I'm not expecting the same melodrama I get from the Walking Dead or Californication. There's a lot you can learn from Mad Men; especially, if you work in a professional environment.

Don't limit yourself fukk boi :smugdraper:

I was referring to that BORING ass movie Enter the Void. And seeing how you attack people who have a pulse, I admit-tingly assumed you liked boring shyt due to the fact MANY people in here have commented how BORING that show is...

faq sauce :smugfavre:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
There's a dope documentary called "under the boardwalk, the monopoly story" on Netfflix, they even have world champion tournaments for monopoly

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The best 30 for 30 to me is the two escobars. Is it just me or is netflix missing a couple of docs

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They took off ALL the Ghost in the Shell stuff brehs :why:

I was gonna watch the first movie last night, but it was missing from my queue :to: