Essential Official Netflix Thread

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
fullsizephoto203874.jpg

Silenced
Gang In-ho, who is working to earn money for his daughter's surgery, is appointed to a school for hearing-impaired children in Gwangju. But what he discovers there is an ugly truth: the children are being physically and sexually abused by their teachers. When he decides to fight for the children's rights and expose the crimes being committed at the school, In-ho teams up with human rights activist Seo Yu-jin. But he and Yu-jin soon realize the school's principal and teachers, and even the police, prosecutors and churches in the community are actually trying to cover up the truth.

:wow: Based on True Events

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Just peeped two 30 for 30's

Once Brothers

and

The Two Escobars

Those two plus Silenced got me depressed as hell :to:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Watching "Jekyll" right now. BBC series, 2 eps in and it's ok so far. Modern day take on Jekyll and Hyde.

It's only 6 total eps tho.

Although Patterson Joseph's attempt at an American accent is downright terrible though.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching the Crash series and I'm 6 episodes deep in season 2.

I hate how many characters from the first season are dropped for the second one. One character seemed to be set up for a cool plotline like when

Eddie Choi the paramedic faces the dilemma of being the new K-Town crime boss instead of going to med school like he always wanted.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
They added all of the ESPN 30 for 30 Docs. Don't watch ESPN often so I think I only saw one or two of these.

Can't front the Len Bias story had a brother like :to:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
4 episodes deep into SyFy's Alphas :ooh:

I didn't think that fukking channel would grab my attention again after Battlestar Galactica. :clap: