Essential Official Netflix Thread

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Baccano! :obama:

Usually I tell myself the sub is always better since it's the OG, but in this case, without checking, I'm 100% sure the dub is better

OVERLORD

Mean Muggin
Daps
once upon a time in high school is an ok movie if your into manga like WORST or CROWS

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Always saw y'all talking about Luther but my backlog of shows and movies was too long. Just started episode one and it looks good so far.

You won't regret it breh, it's a great show.

I just finished watching 'The Devil's Double' off the strength of this thread. Propz on that shyt :myman:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Decided to catch Misery again since someone mentioned it and because it's not fresh in my memory....

:damn:

I saw this movie as a youngin' so a lot of shyt flew over my head, namely the Memory Lane album. :wtf:

I thought that bytch was just a deranged stalker that got the drop on that nikka. Turns out she was a serial killer? On some baby killing shyt too!?!?! :dwillhuh:
Gonna go back and dap the dude that brought it up.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Up to season 10 on the first 48. Will probably finish the whole thing in about a week.

Couple of episodes tonight and of course Breaking Bad soon :win:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Watched ESPN 30 for 30: The Two Escobars based on the strength of the reviews for it in The Coli. Outstanding doc

Also, watched the Len Bias 30 for 30 (Without Bias). It was OK

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
-Pony Excess......Texas truly doesn't give two fukks about anything unless it's about making money. 95-21 :dead:

-The U......Never understood the hype around this team, but now I do. fukk the racist cacs who had a problem with Black Excellence :pacspit:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Decided to catch Misery again since someone mentioned it and because it's not fresh in my memory....

:damn:

I saw this movie as a youngin' so a lot of shyt flew over my head, namely the Memory Lane album. :wtf:

I thought that bytch was just a deranged stalker that got the drop on that nikka. Turns out she was a serial killer? On some baby killing shyt too!?!?! :dwillhuh:
Gonna go back and dap the dude that brought it up.

Explain the memory lane joint

It's always dope to go back and watch movie twice my dad always let me watch r rated movies when I was youngster if wasn't action I really didn't under stand shyt so it cool to go back and watch shyt

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
just watched this mocumentary called 'The Woods'.... slightly funny. shyt was kinda out there :wtf:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

It's always dope to go back and watch movie twice my dad always let me watch r rated movies when I was youngster if wasn't action I really didn't under stand shyt so it cool to go back and watch shyt

The memory lane album was found by the author Sheldon when the crazy bytch Anne left the house and he was trying to plan an escape.
The album pretty much contained a lot of snippets of newspaper articles that detailed a lot of deaths (All the murders that she really committed). Starting with her husband (who she said left her). She killed to become a nurse, killed to become a top nurse, Sheldon keeps turning pages, and then you see articles about mysterious death of infants and how they kept happening at the hospital she worked at. They suspect her and then it stops, later on babies are dying again. I don't even want to know what she was doing with them babies...:why:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

The memory lane album was found by the author Sheldon when the crazy bytch Anne left the house and he was trying to plan an escape.
The album pretty much contained a lot of snippets of newspaper articles that detailed a lot of deaths (All the murders that she really committed). Starting with her husband (who she said left her). She killed to become a nurse, killed to become a top nurse, Sheldon keeps turning pages, and then you see articles about mysterious death of infants and how they kept happening at the hospital she worked at. They suspect her and then it stops, later on babies are dying again. I don't even want to know what she was doing with them babies...:why:

Ok I got that part why my dumb ass thought u was talking bout a real album like some music or some shyt
smh :snoop:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
all of the 30 for 30 docs r excellent, just watched The Real Rocky and the one on Allen Iverson yesterday they were great