Hellraiser

I think I watch this movie like once a month
Theres just something about this shyt that always draws me in
I wanna say its my favorite horror film
But for some reason I dont really consider it a horror movie

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Netflix can suck 6 dikks. They have officially started blocking VPN's. So anyone outside of the country for whatever reason that wants to watch a show like season 4 of house of cards can't anymore. Oh well they had a good run but unless they change this stupid rule I'm team kodi 4 life

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
No detective work, no dice

Old blind lesbian lawyer overacting

Once you find out what's torturing dude, his mystique is gone

What did you like about it?

It was a continuation. The first season was a who done it, the second season was how get him. It's funny realizing that even though duke looked cooked at the end of season 1 that a good lawyer can sometimes turn even the most solid of states' cases in to Swiss cheese.

I personally enjoyed season 2 just as much :yeshrug:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It was a continuation. The first season was a who done it, the second season was how get him. It's funny realizing that even though duke looked cooked at the end of season 1 that a good lawyer can sometimes turn even the most solid of states' cases in to Swiss cheese.

I personally enjoyed season 2 just as much :yeshrug:
:yeshrug: I wasn't looking for a courtroom drama and I found the characters' respective and integral arcs had been exhausted after 1 season

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Netflix can suck 6 dikks. They have officially started blocking VPN's. So anyone outside of the country for whatever reason that wants to watch a show like season 4 of house of cards can't anymore. Oh well they had a good run but unless they change this stupid rule I'm team kodi 4 life
House of cards is there own show why would it be blocked in any countries?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anyone messing with that 4k stream plan? I know they don't have much content but I saw daredevil was on there and I'm currently watching that. Plus Jessica Jones and Marco polo in 4k and I got then waiting in my list. Plus a few other things in 4k. Hopefully they add more content in the future. Any of you guys using it or noticing much of a difference between that at the regular hd? Is it even worth the extra few bucks?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
latest

I'm mad at myself for sleeping on this, 5* easily.

This shyt was fire

:damn:

I got ADD like a MUTHAfukkA I was bout to cut this shyt it off glad I didn't

Casuals could fukk with this
Only anime I've seen was akira ghost in the shell ninja scroll and blood vampire

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shelter feat jennifer connelly, papa doc, and bodie

pretty good, i wonder if connelly got extra skinny for this role or thats just the way she is now