Essential Official Netflix Thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I tried to watch Gun Hill with Lorenze Tate... but the first 15 minutes had me questioning and I couldn't finish

if you and your twin (the cliché 1 good and 1 bad) get into a shoot out and he dies.. wtf you throw him in the river and take his place.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I tried to watch Gun Hill with Lorenze Tate... but the first 15 minutes had me questioning and I couldn't finish

if you and your twin (the cliché 1 good and 1 bad) get into a shoot out and he dies.. wtf you throw him in the river and take his place.
yeah dont even finish that shyt
it ends with a cliffhanger like theres gonna be a part 2 but...

wheres the part 2?:stopitslime:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
basic instict was dope neer seen it

sharon was bad bytch back in the day amd mike side chick was cold too

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
latest

I'm mad at myself for sleeping on this, 5* easily.

can i go in blind dont know about the series ?

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California

Netflix is going back to “Happy Valley,” bringing season two of the Brit cop drama over the pond, with all six episodes slated to be available to U.S. and Canada subscribers March 16.

The streaming service acquired North American rights to the first run of the hit BBC show, which debuted on Netflix in August 2014. The BAFTA-winning series stars Sarah Lancashire (“Last Tango in Halifax”) as Sgt. Catherine Cawood, the altruistic head of the police department in West Yorkshire’s Calder Valley.

In season two, Tommy Lee Royce (James Norton) — the man she believes is responsible for her daughter’s death — is now behind bars, but he continues to haunt Catherine as she rebuilds her life. Meanwhile, detective John Wadsworth (Kevin Doyle) has his own set of problems, and despite being in prison, Tommy forms a bond with a mysterious female admirer (Shirley Henderson).

“Happy Valley” is written by Sally Wainwright (“Last Tango in Halifax”). The series is a Red Production Co. production for the BBC, exec produced by Wainwright and Nicola Shindler with Matthew Read executive producing for the BBC. Season two of the hourlong drama will bow on Netflix after it completes its TV run on BBC One on March 15.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anybody watching "Flaked" am enjoying has a semi Californication feel to it

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Netflix is going back to “Happy Valley,” bringing season two of the Brit cop drama over the pond, with all six episodes slated to be available to U.S. and Canada subscribers March 16.

The streaming service acquired North American rights to the first run of the hit BBC show, which debuted on Netflix in August 2014. The BAFTA-winning series stars Sarah Lancashire (“Last Tango in Halifax”) as Sgt. Catherine Cawood, the altruistic head of the police department in West Yorkshire’s Calder Valley.

In season two, Tommy Lee Royce (James Norton) — the man she believes is responsible for her daughter’s death — is now behind bars, but he continues to haunt Catherine as she rebuilds her life. Meanwhile, detective John Wadsworth (Kevin Doyle) has his own set of problems, and despite being in prison, Tommy forms a bond with a mysterious female admirer (Shirley Henderson).

“Happy Valley” is written by Sally Wainwright (“Last Tango in Halifax”). The series is a Red Production Co. production for the BBC, exec produced by Wainwright and Nicola Shindler with Matthew Read executive producing for the BBC. Season two of the hourlong drama will bow on Netflix after it completes its TV run on BBC One on March 15.
Happy Valley was dope as fukk but this sounds like Broadchurch season 2, a story that's already been told well being wrung dry

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just started the Gold Ranger arc of Power Rangers Zeo :ohlawd:

The amount of red herrings on who the Gold Rangers is insane! Billy and Jason's brother are the red herrings and every single time GR appears that just so happen to be busy else where on their :youngsabo: It's lit! :blessed: