Didn't know hotel rwanda was on netflix

just watched that in my sociology class

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
220px-Unforgiven_2.jpg

3* Highly overrated film, shyt was average.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anybody watch Flaked? Saw episode one earlier today. Was ok. Still too early to tell if it's a decent hit or not worth it. Might check out episode two over the weekend to see if anything develops.

Watched it, loved it, excellent pace and acting all around. Hope it's around for a while

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Finished Daredevil, The Mindy Project (the 13 episodes from the latest season) and Friday Night Lights :mjcry:

Finished Bill Burr's F for Family, really well done and a lot more sadder than I thought it would be. Def recommend.

Got 24 and Grounded for Life in the queue.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Shelter feat jennifer connelly, papa doc, and bodie

pretty good, i wonder if connelly got extra skinny for this role or thats just the way she is now
My dad was watching that last week, I was walking through as he was watching. It looked decent. What did u think of it?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yo Im scrolling thru the netflix app on my phone
They got a new season of that Trailer Park Boys shyt :dwillhuh:

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California

Netflix
has landed another hot project.

After being pitched around town just last week, the streaming giant has nabbed “Maniac,” the Cary Fukunaga-directed series starring Emma Stone and Jonah Hill with a 10-episode straight-to-series order, sources tell Variety.

The dark comedy is about a guy who lives a fantasy life in his dreams, but in reality, is locked up at an institution. Both Hill and Stone will play patients in the institution.

It’s no surprise that Netflix landed “Maniac,” given the company’s relationship with Fukunaga who was behind their first feature film “Beasts of No Nation.”

Paramount TV and Anonymous Content are behind “Maniac,” which is still without a writer. With a director of Fukunaga’s stature and A-listers in Hill and Stone, it’s likely a top scribe will pen the project, which is based on a 2015 Norwegian series.

Hill, Stone and Fukunaga will all serve as exec producers on the series, along with Anonymous Content’s Michael Sugar and Doug Wald, plus co-exec producer Ashley Zalta. “Maniac” marks Hill and Stone’s series regular TV debuts, plus their first time producing scripted television. The two Oscar nominees first teamed together in 2007 comedy movie “Superbad.”

“Maniac” is the second straight-to-series order for Paramount and Netflix. The streamer also ordered the Selena Gomez-produced YA series “13 Reasons Why,” Variety first reported. Based on the 2007 book of the same name, Gomez is not set to star in the drama, which is set for a 13-episode season.

For Netflix, the show is one of many to land a straight-to-series order, which is becoming typical practice for the company that has become the hot spot for big talent. Just last week, the comedy “Santa Clarita Diet” was was greenlit with stars Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant attached. Comedy director Nick Stoller also landed a comedy series order for his untitled emsembler, which revolves around a close-knit group of college friends who are all approaching forty.