Essential Official Netflix Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
NF has been mostly unused by me last couple of months because of HBO-GO, not as many choices as NF but the movies are mostly quality films, they cycle quicker so you're not seeing the same line up month after month and also no :trash: fillers. On top of that 15+ years of all the HBO original content cannot be beat.

HBO-GO can, if it was a stand-alone streaming service, be more then worth the $8/mo. admission fee of Netflix
this.. been getting more into HBOGO lately

NF has been recycling movies and the GOOD/classic flicks that they do have any self respecting film lover already owns in some form

i guess i can't complain i use my mothers account though :heh:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Just watched Ethos. A pretty good doc if you're into left wing politics/conspiracy theories and can stand looking at Woody Harrelson's depressing mug.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yo, this movie was pretty great. Joe Carnahan is kinda underrated. Between this, and being the best part of Smokin Aces, Chris Pine should play crazy a lot more. Hope he's nuts in Horrible Bosses 2

Can't wait to see horrible bosses 2 mainly for him. Loved the first one but I think he'll bring an extra energy to it that will make it different enough from the first