Essential Official Netflix Thread

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
Yeah, I think this thread should be updated with at least Prime( who doesn't order stuff off amazon?) Plus Prime has a couple of shows/movies that aren't on NetFlix

Prime has every season of The Sheild, The Wire, Sopranos, Treme and some True Blood. I think it was $99 for the year, plus free two day shipping and commercial free music from their library. And if you decide you dont want your item in two days they give you credits so you can buy other shyt. Its worth it to me.:manny:

Last edited:

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
tumblr_ndks1vwhUI1qjnhqgo1_500.jpg

My girl does this shyt when Im watching the Wire!:aicmon:

Her: (playing Candy Crush on her iPad) Who is that? Did they just call that kid Dookie? Is that his name?
Me::what: :camby:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
And if you decide you dont want your item in two days they give you credits so you can buy other shyt. Its worth it to me.:manny:
hold up. how did i not know this? most of the shyt i buy is impulse "buy now with one click" shyt, i never need it instantly. feel like ive wasted a ton of credits then. they actually give you discounts or what?

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
hold up. how did i not know this? most of the shyt i buy is impulse "buy now with one click" shyt, i never need it instantly. feel like ive wasted a ton of credits then. they actually give you discounts or what?
Dont use the one click option. It will ask if you want two day shipping for free, 3-5 day shipping or 7 day shipping. If you choose either of the last two options they will give you 1 or 2 dollar credits to your account.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Dont use the one click option. It will ask if you want two day shipping for free, 3-5 day shipping or 7 day shipping. If you choose either of the last two options they will give you 1 or 2 dollar credits to your account.
wtf. man im such an a$$hole. this is a game changer. i even have the amazon credit card so i can get points and shyt. i live on amazon. thanks

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
marcopoloheader.jpg

Netflix has just debuted the trailer for their upcoming series "Marco Polo," which is set to premiere at 12:01 a.m. PT on December 12, 2014 in all territories where Netflix is available. Check it out in the player below!

In a world replete with greed, betrayal, sexual intrigue and rivalry, "Marco Polo" is based on the famed explorer's adventures in Kublai Khan's court in 13th century China. The show stars Italian newcomer Lorenzo Richelmy as Marco. Best known for her role in The Wachowskis' Cloud Atlas, the Beijing-born Zhu Zhu plays Marco's love interest Kokachin. Joan Chen ("Twin Peaks") and Benedict Wong (Prometheus) also star in the show's global cast as Empress Chabi and Kublai Khan.

Rounding out "Marco Polo's" cast of characters will be Remy Hii as Prince Jingim, Olivia Cheng as Mei Lin, Claudia Kim as Khutulun, Uli Latukefu as Byamba, Chin Han as Jia Sidao, and Tom Wu as Hundred Eyes.

Creator John Fusco (Forbidden Kingdom, Young Guns, Hidalgo) and Harvey Weinstein are executive producers on "Marco Polo." Dan Minahan ("Game of Thrones," "True Blood") also serves as executive producer and directed two episodes for the 10-episode first season. Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg (Academy Award nominated Kon-Tiki, Pirates of the Caribbean 5) directed the season's first two episodes and serve as executive producers. Patrick MacManus serves as co-executive producer. Collin Creighton produced on behalf of The Weinstein Company.

At :44 asian chick doing butt naked handless cartwheels:leon: Already a must see:whoo:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I dug Trollhunter, the Taking of Deborah Logan had a few scenes that got me. Decent Flick

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
the November slate for Netflix is pathetic. id this shyt cost more than $8 I'd think about cancelling.

NF has been mostly unused by me last couple of months because of HBO-GO, not as many choices as NF but the movies are mostly quality films, they cycle quicker so you're not seeing the same line up month after month and also no :trash: fillers. On top of that 15+ years of all the HBO original content cannot be beat.

HBO-GO can, if it was a stand-alone streaming service, be more then worth the $8/mo. admission fee of Netflix

Last edited: