Essential Official Netflix Thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
i got a couple of netflix accnts...whats the worst that could happen if i link one to one of my devices? :lupe:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just saw the first season of the "The 100" this weekend, dope show 7/10

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3:10 to Yuma

Everything about this film was great to me...except the ending which felt a little underwhelming for some reason.

Started watching Once Upon a Time in the West :ooh:need to finish that tonight. Claudia Cardinale was a bad bish :whew:
This movie is so f*cking good :leon:

The court scene :damn:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3:10 to Yuma

Everything about this film was great to me...except the ending which felt a little underwhelming for some reason.

Started watching Once Upon a Time in the West :ooh:need to finish that tonight. Claudia Cardinale was a bad bish :whew:

The court scene :damn:

What woukd u have done?. Keep a kid that u been a father to him for 6 years or get your real blood son?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What woukd u have done?. Keep a kid that u been a father to him for 6 years or get your real blood son?
Breh, I grappled with that question throughout the film and for a while afterwards, and I still don't know what I would do; it's just an impossible scenario to fathom. And that's why the ambiguous ending sat well with me. One of the main question I asked myself was: 'Could you really just throw a 6-year father-son relationship into the bushes?' and I don't think I could do that.

But if he ever fukked up I'd definitely be on some Plainview 'you're just a b*stard from a basket' shyt :troll:

Ultimately, raising both would be the ideal outcome.

You switching? :mjcry:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Can anyone recommend me a good crime or thriller movie or show ??? I got netflix usa and canada

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I recommend Darknet fairly entertaining....It's a anthology horror/thriller like Tales from the Crypt, Outer Limits, Twillight Zone....Not as well put together as those but very entertaining to me.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Brehs I recommend Darknet fairly entertaining....It's a anthology horror/thriller like Tales from the Crypt, Outer Limits, Twillight Zone....Not as well put together as those but very entertaining to me.
I watched the first episode... It was alright. I'm going to keep watching.