Essential Official Netflix Thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I just bought the season 1 & 2 to stream off Amazon. It kinda sucks bc the Netflix shyt was so convenient...had it on my phone, tablet, and xbox. So for me there wasn't a problem I couldn't solve (in a restaurant and she starts acting up...BOOM cellphone Gabba Gabba turns her into a quiet zombie :obama:).

I don't know if this Amazon instant stream got as many options but I do see they got season 3,4, and 5...which is great bc I've seen every single episode of season 1 & 2 more times then I care to :aicmon:. I fukks with Gabba Gabba though...it's better than the alternatives.

I know pretty much every song by heart on seasons 1 and 2. I was actually surprised with how much I liked watching it with him. It clearly has some hip-hop influence with a lot of the music which I'm feeling. But its only so many times a nikka can hear "There's a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy" before he starts to start twitching when he hears that beat. The first 2 seasons are free for me on their streaming service, but I'm bout to cop a few of those other ones too just to see and hear some new ones. The only issue with Prime is that shyt ain't nearly as smooth as Netflix. shyt will take forever to load and its pretty clunky navigating through it, but once the video starts you good.

Oh and it also streams from the xbox and the phone too if you have an iphone. Them a$$holes at amazon don't have an app for android yet.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Watching, Safe starring Jason Statham

My man J aint disappoint, full of action, marital arts, suits and gunwork. Good way to kill some time

Probably mentioned in here already

Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk 2

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

My man J aint disappoint, full of action, marital arts, suits and gunwork. Gods Good way to kill some time

Actually thinking of a different movie. It was alright, but that little girl was annoying af

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

My man J aint disappoint, full of action, marital arts, suits and gunwork. Good way to kill some time

Ya. I was surprised at how good this movie was. watched it 2 times in 2 days.lol

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
About to start watching Batman: the brave n the bold aka the The tick with more action.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Actually thinking of a different movie. It was alright, but that little girl was annoying af

her acting was :heh: but them fights, action and shootouts were

lol@ it recommending some Sam Jackson movie called arena after, it sounds horrible

Ill watch arrested dev from show 1 again, I didnt care for it when it was on tv but going back and watching some old eps Im like wtf was I thinking.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz

This rings a bell.. This is that movie that's shot in Philly but they telling the masses it's in New York

Eight thumbs down on this lying ass shyt

Muhfukks got a car chase scene going straight down JFK Blvd then turn off on 16th street toward Sansom like nikkas ain't gonna notice the street, the buildings OR the gawt damn street signs

:snoop:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Just watched Halo 4 on netflix. Was pretty good. Worth taking a peek at.
Going to watch Killing Bono. Only because Robert Shehan is in it.

Now watching Gotta Dance. These old people r killing me.:dj2:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
:pacspit:

fukk Netflix!! I used to get some moments of peace by streaming Yo Gabba Gabba for my daughter only to find out today they aren't streaming Nickelodeon titles anymore :sadcam:.

IM really getting tired of Netflix and their bullshyt, I'd rather pay slightly more for the titles I want then to pay for some watered down :trash:

Might have to renew my Amazon Prime. My nephew be :dj2: to Yo Gabba Gabba.