Essential Official Netflix Thread

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Just started this LUV flick from the recommendation of this thread, dont know where the story is going but the cinematography in this joint is :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Did you like it more than part one?

i did the political side and the twisting plot was amazing to me, the first one is great as well , but in this one to see how dirty these cops were was :wow:, i downloaded it last year but it didnt have subtitles so i was liek ehh, then to my surprise i went on netflix and there it was with subtitles.

The main actor who played mascineto (sp) dude gave a tremendous performanc

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
watched john dies at the end

weird as fukk.

i would recommend it though even though i was too high to really get it. if you want a mind trip fukky movie.. try it.

now i'm about 20 minutes into safety not guaranteed with aubrey plaza. it's alright so far

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Just got on to Netflix

Don't know if it's been mentioned on here yet but I just watched the film : Snow on Tha Bluff. :whoo: realist documentary I've ever seen and I thought I've seen them all.

A must if you wanna know about that life

Dude gets a shooting star tattoo on his cheek though :snoop: :dead: @ the old guy boasting about how he's been in jail most of his life only to get put back in right after. A lot of :ohmy::why::wow: moments to list on here. The things Curtis talks about in his life had me going :ohhh: often.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
:pacspit:

fukk Netflix!! I used to get some moments of peace by streaming Yo Gabba Gabba for my daughter only to find out today they aren't streaming Nickelodeon titles anymore :sadcam:.

IM really getting tired of Netflix and their bullshyt, I'd rather pay slightly more for the titles I want then to pay for some watered down :trash: