Essential Official Netflix Thread

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got done watching Paperboy with Zac Efron and Nicole Kidman. Really great film, but had some gross scenes in it. I mean it set the tone well but still :scusthov:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:pacspit:

fukk Netflix!! I used to get some moments of peace by streaming Yo Gabba Gabba for my daughter only to find out today they aren't streaming Nickelodeon titles anymore :sadcam:.

IM really getting tired of Netflix and their bullshyt, I'd rather pay slightly more for the titles I want then to pay for some watered down :trash:

Hol Up, You serious?

No Dora the Explorer, Diego, Yo Gabba Gabba?

Yeah, it might be time to move around. That was the main reason I couldn't get rid of my netflix cause my daughter loves those shows. She just got a set of DVDs from my sister so we haven't been on Netflix in a while but :damn:

They might lose alot of business off that move...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

fukk Netflix!! I used to get some moments of peace by streaming Yo Gabba Gabba for my daughter only to find out today they aren't streaming Nickelodeon titles anymore :sadcam:.

IM really getting tired of Netflix and their bullshyt, I'd rather pay slightly more for the titles I want then to pay for some watered down :trash:

:why:

Made Man

All Star
Daps

:damn:

Blacknova

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

My wife got on Amazon and ordered those DVDs as soon as she found out it wasn't gonna be streaming anymore. If it's not Gabba, my daughter ain't trying to hear it

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
My wife got on Amazon and ordered those DVDs as soon as she found out it wasn't gonna be streaming anymore. If it's not Gabba, my daughter ain't trying to hear it
Exactly. My daughter aint even 2 yet but she aint fukking with nothing else. I've been trying to switch her to other shyt but no dice.

I got her alil cheap ass Galaxy Tab to stream it on so she wont take up any of the TV's. Now IM fukked and she's pressing me like...

Daughter: Daddy
Me: Yes baby
Daughter: Gabba Gabba
Me: Huh :dwillhuh:
Daughter: Yo Gabba Gabba :cwind:
Me: You want Elmo? :mjpls:
Daughter: :rudy:
Me: :sadcam:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

Exactly. My daughter aint even 2 yet but she aunt fukking with nothing else. I've been trying to switch her to other shyt but no dice.:

:sadbron: I can't believe this shyt. I read your post @HoLLaBaCK and literally yelled out "AWWWW HELLL NAW!" and my wife asked me what's wrong. I told her and she said the same thing. We both instantly went into to panic mode like :merchant: "What are we gonna do?" My son will not watch anything for more than 2 minutes except Yo Gabba Gabba. I've tried pretty much everything too. Put on both the old and new school Sesame Street, Blues Clues, Dora, pretty much everything, and my son was straight like:

:rudy::ufdup: That non-Gabba shyt...BUSHES! :birdman:

I don't know what it is, but that Gabba be talking to these kids man. DJ Lance Rock got mind control over these little ones. I'm gonna have to either pick up the dvd's, or I saw that Amazon Prime has the videos available too.

Edit: :blessed: Seasons 1 and 2 are available free on my Amazon Prime hookup....:whew:

Last edited by a moderator:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
:sadbron: I can't believe this shyt. I read your post @HoLLaBaCK and literally yelled out "AWWWW HELLL NAW!" and my wife asked me what's wrong. I told her and she said the same thing. We both instantly went into to panic mode like :merchant: "What are we gonna do?" My son will not watch anything for more than 2 minutes except Yo Gabba Gabba. I've tried pretty much everything too. Put on both the old and new school Sesame Street, Blues Clues, Dora, pretty much everything, and my son was straight like:

:rudy::ufdup: That non-Gabba shyt...BUSHES! :birdman:

I don't know what it is, but that Gabba be talking to these kids man. DJ Lance Rock got mind control over these little ones. I'm gonna have to either pick up the dvd's, or I saw that Amazon Prime has the videos available too.

Edit: :blessed: Seasons 1 and 2 are available free on my Amazon Prime hookup....:whew:
Yeah I just bought the season 1 & 2 to stream off Amazon. It kinda sucks bc the Netflix shyt was so convenient...had it on my phone, tablet, and xbox. So for me there wasn't a problem I couldn't solve (in a restaurant and she starts acting up...BOOM cellphone Gabba Gabba turns her into a quiet zombie :obama:).

I don't know if this Amazon instant stream got as many options but I do see they got season 3,4, and 5...which is great bc I've seen every single episode of season 1 & 2 more times then I care to :aicmon:. I fukks with Gabba Gabba though...it's better than the alternatives.

Last edited by a moderator: