Essential Official Netflix Thread

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
medicine for melancholy

was dope as hell this girls number i got suggested it she playin me like ol girl tho i aint even get a chance to hit it yet just meet her started texting her was trying to kick with her she hit me with she doesnt know when she be free she be busy alot :sadcam:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
This rings a bell.. This is that movie that's shot in Philly but they telling the masses it's in New York

Eight thumbs down on this lying ass shyt

Muhfukks got a car chase scene going straight down JFK Blvd then turn off on 16th street toward Sansom like nikkas ain't gonna notice the street, the buildings OR the gawt damn street signs

:snoop:

The average person like myself wouldn't even notice unless you live up north or are very familiar with that area

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
her acting was :heh: but them fights, action and shootouts were

lol@ it recommending some Sam Jackson movie called arena after, it sounds horrible

Ill watch arrested dev from show 1 again, I didnt care for it when it was on tv but going back and watching some old eps Im like wtf was I thinking.

I thought Arena was cool... :guilty:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
The average person like myself wouldn't even notice unless you live up north or are very familiar with that area

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Philly is the 5 or 6th largest city in the country but tiny compared to NY to Philly

This is straight disrespectful to Philly and New York
:mindblown:

It was a cool movie for netflix

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
medicine for melancholy

was dope as hell this girls number i got suggested it she playin me like ol girl tho i aint even get a chance to hit it yet just meet her started texting her was trying to kick with her she hit me with she doesnt know when she be free she be busy alot :sadcam:

Just get more numbers. Don't wait for her to hit u up. That's when they swing back around. Cause u gonna be glancing at the phone after each text on some :noah: shyt lol.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just finished watching 2 seasons of being human.

pretty good show.. i wish they'd stop falling in love and actually do shyt together though.

too many times it's just them off having their own drama.

i had to download season 3 though. :whew:

season 2 was crack. :sadcam: @ what happened to Josh's girl. Dude nearly shed a tear on that scene.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you nikkas like watching those travel shows, hulu now has this show called market values about different markets and bazaars around the war with an okay host. its an israeli based show but bought out by BBC

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Just watched Queen of Versailles. shyt was wack. The most interesting part was when dude said he illegally helped Bush win the election.

There's a doc called knuckle that chronicles 12 years worth of bare knuckle fights (for money)between two irish families that have beefed for decades. Piff.