Essential Official Netflix Thread

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I'm almost caught up with Parks and Rec. Season 1 was mostly :childplease: but it really does pick up when season 2 hits.
The characters are dope too Ron Swanson = :gladbron::win: The only character I don't really care for is Tom tho. He has his moments but overall he kinda irritates me.

I seen the first two episodes of 24 and I could tell I'm gonna be hooked but I decided to give Parks and Rec a go first
Tom is a G! I've always loved Tom.....I can see how he can be annoying, but that's what I like about him. He's a loveable slimeball. When he gets together with Jean Ralphio :ooh:, it's straight laughs.

24 is good, beside prison break, best series ive seen on there, only the last season of 24 is wack, but thats ok considering the other 7 are excellent
I think I'll start Prison Break after I finish 24. I've heard good things about that one too.
Dawson's creek coming in a few days, 90's kids rejoice. Now im waiting on boy meets world, and 7th heaven.:ooh:

:ooh::gladbron: I stopped watching it like half way through because I ended up getting a job that had me working at the time it was on, at a time when DVR's weren't very common.

How do you know what stuff is coming to netflix? What websites you checkin for that?

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
§ansprix™;138638 said:
Tom is a G! I've always loved Tom.....I can see how he can be annoying, but that's what I like about him. He's a loveable slimeball. When he gets together with Jean Ralphio :ooh:, it's straight laughs.

I think I'll start Prison Break after I finish 24. I've heard good things about that one too.

:ooh::gladbron: I stopped watching it like half way through because I ended up getting a job that had me working at the time it was on, at a time when DVR's weren't very common.

How do you know what stuff is coming to netflix? What websites you checkin for that?

Instantwatcher.com is the only site I use.. very reliable

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
§ansprix™;130543 said:
If you don't like season 1, push through it until you get to S2. A lot of people don't seem to like S1 that much (I liked it a lot) but it really gets into it's groove by S2. And Ron Swanson is possibly the greatest sitcom character to come out of any show in the past 10 years or longer. Stick with it tho.

I JUST started 24 this weekend after hearing all the hype for so long..................

:gladbron: I was hooked by the first episode. I'm only like 7 episodes deep, and that shyt is just non-stop action and suspense. I got a LONG way to go tho......it's 193 episodes in total :sadcam:

Other recommendations: Rivals: Bret Hart and HBK, if you are a fan of those 2 or of that era of WWE.

damn man I wish i could've started watching 24 on netflix. season 1 started off a little slow but when it picks up its straight :krs: status. the last 6 episodes is just nonstop action and suspense. I actually liked season 3 the best; and season 5 was great too.

Parks and rec is great too. I'd say halfway through season 2 the show really picks up and than season 3 they just crush the buildings. check out arrested development for the goat comedy on there

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
§ansprix™;138638 said:

Jean Ralphio the funniest dude on the show to me, his rare showings are always classic.

Dras

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
220px-Drive2011Poster.jpg

Dope movie just added today. Almost ordered on Zune a few weeks back. Gosling, Heisenberg(Cranston), Pearlman, and Al Brooks all bring it. The 80s vibe with the modern day setting in my opinion puts an already well done chase/heist movie over the top.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

Dope movie just added today. Almost ordered on Zune a few weeks back. Gosling, Heisenberg(Cranston), Pearlman, and Al Brooks all bring it. The 80s vibe with the modern day setting in my opinion puts an already well done chase/heist movie over the top.

I got maybe 45 mins into the movie and turned it off...the shyt was too corny. All the dialouge was :rudy:

Dras

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got maybe 45 mins into the movie and turned it off...the shyt was too corny. All the dialouge was :rudy:

I wouldn't go that far. Any cheekiness is very much intended. It's an homage to the 80s car action films. How it's scored, how it's shot, how it's edited, and even bits of the dialogue were all done with that 80s film flavor specifically in mind.

Westwood

Pro
Daps
Watched Get Him to the Greek, with Jonah Hill. Meh. A few funny scenes, but it lost its flavor very quickly. Barely made it through to the end.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what:

you must be white :usure:

thats one of the worst movies I watched last year.....saw the high rating it had on IMBD so I decided to check it out.....worst two hours of my life.....shyt was wack as fukk

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
:what:

you must be white :usure:

thats one of the worst movies I watched last year.....saw the high rating it had on IMBD so I decided to check it out.....worst two hours of my life.....shyt was wack as fukk
The action scenes in Drive are top notch

The dialogue, or lack thereof, is god-awful

The music is cool

Overall plot was cool but very overrated by the cac hipster "bring back the 80's" crowd

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
just started watchin girl with a dragon tattoo extended edition...

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Are you sure you watched the right movie?

:stopitslime: that shyt was a snooze fest. Ryan Gosling and his semi anti social ass was working my nerves...the driving scenes were dope, but i didnt see enough of them, so i turned it off :manny: