Essential Official Netflix Thread

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol just finished watch this movie called "nothing but the truth"

this newspaper chick outs the name of CIA agent so she goes to jail until she reveals her source, which she never does

lmao@ who her source is , wanted to throw my dam remote at the tv

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
lol just finished watch this movie called "nothing but the truth"

this newspaper chick outs the name of CIA agent so she goes to jail until she reveals her source, which she never does

lmao@ who her source is , wanted to throw my dam remote at the tv

That the one where one of them dyke bytches beat her ass in jail right? I had the :noah: watching that scene. bytch left her :deadrose:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Sorry forgot to say you have to get it in the mail but its worth it in my opinion.

Yeah, I liked it. If people like Shaun of the Dead they'll like it PLUS Doghouse (which is for streaming) like I mentioned earlier.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That the one where one of them dyke bytches beat her ass in jail right? I had the :noah: watching that scene. bytch left her :deadrose:

:yes:, when she was fukin dude in person for a moment there i thought it was her grinding with a dike :shaq:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Outside the law

movie about 3 algerian brothers during the revolution, great film, good acting, action, drama etc........... 5/5

this arab/french dude Roschdy Zem is starting to reach IP man status for me , everyone his is in that ive seen on netflix has been a classic almost

MV5BMTM4MjMxMDgyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTQyNjEz._V1._SY314_CR12,0,214,314_.jpg