im watching the R. Kelly Live! joint
this nikka sound just like he do on the records live
:wow:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
The Way Back is one of the best movies ive ever seen. It has Ed Harris and Colin Farrell

Its about a group of prisoners who escape from a Soviet Gulag in the 30s. They plan to leave Russia and go through Mongolia.

5/5 for me :yeshrug:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
The Man From Nowhere = :win::win:

I'm also watching Parks and Rec and 24 to see what the hype is all about

If you don't like season 1, push through it until you get to S2. A lot of people don't seem to like S1 that much (I liked it a lot) but it really gets into it's groove by S2. And Ron Swanson is possibly the greatest sitcom character to come out of any show in the past 10 years or longer. Stick with it tho.

I JUST started 24 this weekend after hearing all the hype for so long..................

:gladbron: I was hooked by the first episode. I'm only like 7 episodes deep, and that shyt is just non-stop action and suspense. I got a LONG way to go tho......it's 193 episodes in total :sadcam:

Other recommendations: Rivals: Bret Hart and HBK, if you are a fan of those 2 or of that era of WWE.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
§ansprix™;130543 said:
If you don't like season 1, push through it until you get to S2. A lot of people don't seem to like S1 that much (I liked it a lot) but it really gets into it's groove by S2. And Ron Swanson is possibly the greatest sitcom character to come out of any show in the past 10 years or longer. Stick with it tho.

I JUST started 24 this weekend after hearing all the hype for so long..................

:gladbron: I was hooked by the first episode. I'm only like 7 episodes deep, and that shyt is just non-stop action and suspense. I got a LONG way to go tho......it's 193 episodes in total :sadcam:

Other recommendations: Rivals: Bret Hart and HBK, if you are a fan of those 2 or of that era of WWE.

You will eat incredibly well off 24, will have you :ooh: most of the time.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
§ansprix™;130543 said:

I stopped watching 24 at around season 3. Season 1 & 2 is piff tho

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
§ansprix™;130543 said:

I'm almost caught up with Parks and Rec. Season 1 was mostly :childplease: but it really does pick up when season 2 hits.
The characters are dope too Ron Swanson = :gladbron::win: The only character I don't really care for is Tom tho. He has his moments but overall he kinda irritates me.

I seen the first two episodes of 24 and I could tell I'm gonna be hooked but I decided to give Parks and Rec a go first

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
§ansprix™;130543 said:

I JUST started 24 this weekend after hearing all the hype for so long..............

24 is good, beside prison break, best series ive seen on there, only the last season of 24 is wack, but thats ok considering the other 7 are excellent

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
24 is good, beside prison break, best series ive seen on there, only the last season of 24 is wack, but thats ok considering the other 7 are excellent

yep agreed, only the last season of 24 was no good.

parks and rec is def one my favorite comedies ever.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Dawson's creek coming in a few days, 90's kids rejoice. Now im waiting on boy meets world, and 7th heaven.:ooh: