Essential Official Netflix Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
its lightweight til the end.. then shyt is :damn:

I finally watched it today, and it just left me like :merchant:...then :snoop: then I was like....:to:

I had to fast forward a bit because it became TOO MUCH...it also had me question the directer like dude...:wtb:..was THIS necessary?
chris_hansen.gif

Dras

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

you must be white :usure:

thats one of the worst movies I watched last year.....saw the high rating it had on IMBD so I decided to check it out.....worst two hours of my life.....shyt was wack as fukk

If my brain worked like this I'd half consider putting a screwdriver through it. What does liking or not liking a movie have to do with race? Black people are not a monolith and Drive is dope movie.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Holy shyt brehs they got "Shin Chan" on netflix. shyt is dooooooope. Its like south park with maaaad witty jokes , you gotta pay attention coz they say some slick shyt that'll have you :ohhh: then :krs: :laugh:

Brehs watch Season 1 episode 18 "stakeout of the closet" its starts at the 12:27 marker. shyt is maaaad funny.

Just checked a random episode out, shyt got some laughs & I'm sober. Gonna fukk with this shyt later when I'm good & gone. Good lookin.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

premiumforce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
peep "knuckle" that shyt had me dying its about these irish gypsy families that have on going beef and they bare knuckle box each other and the promos they cut were :krs:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
I finally watched it today, and it just left me like :merchant:...then :snoop: then I was like....:to:

I had to fast forward a bit because it became TOO MUCH...it also had me question the directer like dude...:wtb:..was THIS necessary?
chris_hansen.gif

i was :damn: at the end.
and then when i turned it off i was :childplease: at myself for watching.

its slow til u get to the end and then its a terrible mind fukk like :damn:

and scust at that poor girl admitting she loves him after what he did, like that even matters.
that movie is fukkin sick.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Just checked a random episode out, shyt got some laughs & I'm sober. Gonna fukk with this shyt later when I'm good & gone. Good lookin.

Breh i have to watch episodes multiple times coz i miss alot of hidden jokes laughing at the obvious ones.