Official NBA Summer League Thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Spurs SL team got no bucket getters, Bouyee couldn't even get nothing shaking in his minutes, they're gonna be brutal to watch

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Hope Bron is right. I just wonder if he's too naive of his son's mentality to drift/be passive. I think he needs to have confidence reps/being fearless reps to truly improve. And that comes with game reps (G League).

I mean, most players that go to the G League either suck or they simply don’t have room on the roster. Sometimes it’s politics. The last 2 roster spots is normally politically driven. And teams would have them go to the G League to get reps. So it depends. Lebron knows more about Bronny’s game and habits than anyone else. Going to the G League would probably hurt his confidence and he would just get lost in the shuffle.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's Bronny's biggest strength. He has a great feel of the game and doesn't force the issue. He needs to work on his shooting. Like I said earlier. The skillset is clearly there. He is just undersized.
The problem is that he plays like an undersized small forward.
He can't run the point, shot is too erratic and slow to be a sg.
So .............
It will be an interesting year for debate show content for sure

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Hornets Twitter already saying Charles Lee is the greatest coach in franchise history :wow:

How is McGowens playing after he got released earlier today :gucci:
i think we're doing bryce a solid by giving him his summer league spot to be visible for his next opportunity

but dude honestly looks like the worst guy on our roster :scust: only dude not playing defense, iso 2/10 god, ni hao