Official Nas Thread

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
honestly that shyt reminded me of First Take and other sports shows where one dude makes a retarded argument and the other guy makes a semi-decent argument. That shyt is so fake. Vlad probably in his feelings because the god never responded to his interview request.
:mjlol:

My view...

Illmatic 5 mics
IWW 4.5 mics
I Am 2.5 mics
Nastradamus 2 mics
Stillmatic 4.5 mics
God's Son 3.5 mics
Lost Tapes 4.5 mics
Street's Disciple 3 mics
HHID 3 mics
Untitled 3 mics
Life Is Good 4 mics

before yall :francis: @ me...I'm stingy with giving out 5s. Unless something is perfect or so near perfect it doesn't matter, I don't give it a 5.
You gon catch some flak but I don't think your ratings are too far off from mine :francis: I might have I Am..., God's Son, HHID, and Untitled with an extra 1/2 mic because I'm generous.

Last edited:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Everyone shyts on Nastradamus but fukk it , the albums that we view as good today are even fukking better than that album

I know y'all love K dot but his last album isn't even better than I AM... and y'all call it classic
I mean what track from from the the album is better or more legendary as Nas is like or Story telling better than Undying love or prolific song better than Small world.....I mean i have to say this son is definitely getting overrated , none of his albums are better than Untitled yet you y'all it classic :francis:
:comeon:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin

what song us better than Nas like or Small world or as important as hate me now :comeon:
In what world do we assess an album's quality based off one or two songs? :what:

Also, I'm a big Nas fan but what makes Hate Me Now important or at least anymore important than songs off of TPAB? :mjlol:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Muthafukka you wild. Is this serious where I have people seriously saying I Am... is better than TPAB? I fukking Am... brehs?? :mindblown:
I'm looking at you the same way:comeon:

I still listen to a bunch of tracks of I Am to this day. I was done with TBAP after only a couple listens.