Official Nas Thread

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Okay Nas stans, I know one of you can come through for me as many of yall there are. I know yall remember the Dirty Harry mixtape w/ Nas called "Living Legends"

I'm trying to redownload it because I lost track of it a while ago but datpiff only has like 1/3 the tracks and I'm trying to listen to the remix of 'the Set Up' he did.

And I can't find it anywhere else.

I'll upload it when I get home.. I have the tape

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Man I tried to get tickets to his show this weekend but my ass procrastinated and missed out when he was Barclays and Prudential centers:snoop:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Okay Nas stans, I know one of you can come through for me as many of yall there are. I know yall remember the Dirty Harry mixtape w/ Nas called "Living Legends"

I'm trying to redownload it because I lost track of it a while ago but datpiff only has like 1/3 the tracks and I'm trying to listen to the remix of 'the Set Up' he did.

And I can't find it anywhere else.

I have it breh, on CD. But tbh I don't have a CD player on my laptop. I'll see what I can do

Edit: Breh above got it :ahh:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps

That just leads to datpiff link, I downloaded it from there and like I said most of the tracks either don't work or are missing.

I'm at work but can pass the mustard later tonight if you still can't find it.

I'll upload it when I get home.. I have the tape

I have it breh, on CD. But tbh I don't have a CD player on my laptop. I'll see what I can do

Edit: Breh above got it :ahh:

Rep to the breh who eventually comes through, I need to listen to that entire mixtape again :mjcry:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maaaaaaaan Nas has been on his grind lately with all these shows and club appearances

just hope he doesn't do it because he HAS to and that he enjoys it

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BNG_Admat_02_12_16_v3_Weed_xl.jpg

2016 Blaze N Glory Festival

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
While I patiently wait for one of you brehs to up that tape for me, I decided to just listen to all Nas rare/unreleased tracks. Like.... what rapper is literally sitting on a goldmine of unreleased material like Nas is?? :mindblown:

I hope before I leave this earth I get to listen to these tracks fully remastered in high quality, much like he did Lost Tapes.

The OG Project Windows/Game Lives On :wow:
Deja Vu:bryan:

TAKE IT IN BLOOD 2 :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh: