Daps
This nikka can come to the Grammys but is always ghost at the BET awards. :smh:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Check out when he was in Vegas. He tried to empower the women in the crowd @3:00. But when he saw they weren't vibing to it he said fukk it where the freaks at and played the song. :manny:

:happymanz:

Seen him live a bunch of times and seen lots of his performances on YouTube but never seen him that laid back at a performance. Duke said fukkit to the empowering shyt AND to the last song Rewind. Gone off that henny man with no fukks to give. My GOAT :cutwow:

Last edited:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Okay Nas stans, I know one of you can come through for me as many of yall there are. I know yall remember the Dirty Harry mixtape w/ Nas called "Living Legends"

I'm trying to redownload it because I lost track of it a while ago but datpiff only has like 1/3 the tracks and I'm trying to listen to the remix of 'the Set Up' he did.

And I can't find it anywhere else.

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
Okay Nas stans, I know one of you can come through for me as many of yall there are. I know yall remember the Dirty Harry mixtape w/ Nas called "Living Legends"

I'm trying to redownload it because I lost track of it a while ago but datpiff only has like 1/3 the tracks and I'm trying to listen to the remix of 'the Set Up' he did.

And I can't find it anywhere else.

Nas - Living Legends Chapter 1 Hosted by Dirty Harry