Official Nas Thread

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
That's a good look right there. It seemed like the crowd was rockin to Oochie Wally. I always wondered why he never performed that more. The ladies love it.
when i went to a nas concert back in November, he played oochie walley and you owe me. everyone went crazy when those came on lol

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I missed the Khaled interview, but props to @Ziggiy for the Cliffs Notes. It's refreshing to see that Nas wants to be inspired instead of doing what everybody else does (hiring writers, dropping uninspired music). Seems like he has an eclectic lineup of producers so far though. I'm not much of a Swizz fans these days, but some of the beats he's played on those Instagram posts that were posted on here, it sounds like he could cook up something crazy for Nas. I'm hoping that the full version of the snippet Timbaland played sees a release. Same goes for "Sinatra In The Sands". Good to see him back with Large Professor and I'm also looking forward to what he did with the Beatminers.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
"Secret....agent man/amazing man/check how he walks/how he talks/how he lays his plan"

I always rocked w/that song for what it was. Beat was lowkey TOUGH

Swangin in the Rivera one day then layin in the Bombay alley the next day
Oh no, who let the wrong word slip
While kissin the persuasive lips
The odds are I won't live to see tomorrow
I'm secret agent man, amazin man
How I walk n talk and lays my plan
Agent man advance the game
They give you a number and take your name

:wow: :ahh: