Official Nas Thread

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
Just heard loco-motive :wow:......Anybody denying this nikka is the GOAT is fooling themselves by now. Biggest celebrity in the world fuked your baby moms, b-list rnb singer takes half your money, rappers diss you constantly and you still outspit every nikka effortlessly. Seriously this new shyt aint even him at his best and its banging like that.I ain't one to dikkride but damn this nikka just became the greatest in my opinion.

Bed$tuy

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth 🇭🇹
Daps
Reppin
BedStuy, Brooklyn
yall don't mind right..... I'm sure yall don't

ajm0jq.jpg

14y78mg.jpg

2jb15e1.jpg

347jmol.jpg

2ag9d0n.jpg

2nsrgab.jpg

[signature]
2cgjy8j.jpg

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At night, New York, eat a slice too hot
Use my tongue to tear the skin hangin' from the roof of my mouth
shyt was felissimo, melted pot, city sweltering hot
Staggerin' drunker than those cops that 2pac shot *gunshot*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ YOU OTHER RAPPERS

those 4 bars drive me crazy every fukkin time

:dead:

:to:

:noah:

:ahh:

Jet

Banned
Daps
^^^

why did they hide lake's face on that 'Felon' cover?

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
I finally bought the full box set. I was just waiting to see the quality of the album before I do but it's worth buying. Knowing that in France it's 13 dollars on delivery but with the euro stronger than the usd, I got the all for 62 euros, but it will came maybe 1 month after the release. (thank god i'll wait with the leak)

Oh and by the way the bonus joints are great. I rather have strong bonus track, especially when I want to copy a deluxe version, than have weak bonus track, because once you put your headphones on, there's no bondaries between standard tracks and bonus tracks (and there's four of them). The don should have been a bonus though, it kinda ruin the flow of sequencing