Official Nas Thread

Daps
That Swizz garbage sounds worse than "Touch 'N You". JUSTICE League did a pretty bad job on that intro, really does sound like a mess. Tracks 6-9 aren't going to survive my playlist (maybe the buckwild track will, but I'm not sure about it). I'm probably going to throw away the 40 beat as well, doesn't sound like it's going anywhere.

The bonus tracks sound like some of the best material; first WTT now this. What is going on at Def Jam :snoop:.

That's 11 tracks; 41:05. I'll have to see if "Trust" ends up as a good track though.

Jet

Banned
Daps
If you could compare what you heard to any of nas' previous albums, which one(s) would it/they be?

Personally I'm hoping for a IWW/Stillmatic mix :takedat:

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
That Swizz garbage sounds worse than "Touch 'N You". JUSTICE League did a pretty bad job on that intro, really does sound like a mess. Tracks 6-9 aren't going to survive my playlist (maybe the buckwild track will, but I'm not sure about it). I'm probably going to throw away the 40 beat as well, doesn't sound like it's going anywhere.

The bonus tracks sound like some of the best material; first WTT now this. What is going on at Def Jam :snoop:.

That's 11 tracks; 41:05. I'll have to see if "Trust" ends up as a good track though.

Wtf

Stop complaining and buy the Deluxe version then. You make it sound like you won't have a hard copy of those songs on an album.

Tracks 6-9 are fire to me.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I haven't heard no snippets or tracks besides NASTY so when this shyt drops I'll be like :ahh:

:myman: :lawd:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
If you could compare what you heard to any of nas' previous albums, which one(s) would it/they be?

Personally I'm hoping for a IWW/Stillmatic mix :takedat:

I get the IWW/Stillmatic vibe as well with a little bit of God's Son and HHID ('cuz of the smooth joints).

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
Summer on Smash sounds, dare I say, good? Esco's flow seemed on point from the little we heard. If the snippets are out, hopefully the album is soon to follow? Someone feed the hungry :( I will personally drive to QB and bump this if I were able to procure this feast of aural greatness.