Official Nas Thread

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Damn, the reviews sound like a classic. Waiting to hear the entire album at once. Can't wait.

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
It does sound better than Stillmatic.

It's not like the flyest, smokin, rule, my country, etc. are impossible to surpass. Not saying those tracks are weak. Just saying'...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
my mind is still blown away by loco-motive

how is he still this sharp? fuuuuck man. This is why i fell in love with hip-Hop. I wanna put a baseball bat thru my fukkin radio right now.

*sheds tear*

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jesus i hope when I get back basck from work i see a Life is Good leasked threasd with like 500 replies so I know its legit.

Let it happen god. let it fukkin happen.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
It does sound better than Stillmatic.

It's not like the flyest, smokin, rule, my country, etc. are impossible to surpass. Not saying those tracks are weak. Just saying'...

Thank You...

We got 18 tracks on this snippet (not including the overseas bonus) and there are about 2 tracks the majority of us are questioning which is the intro and the Swizz joint

Speaking ONLY on production, this surpasses Stillmatic....Even records like destroy & rebuild werent the smoothest sounding joints, but Nas hard hitting lyrics made it dope. Same goes with Ether....Ron Browz gave Nas a dud, and GOAT turned it into a classic.

I see where people are coming from bringing up God's Son and Streets Disciple in the comparisons because the vibe is introspective and laid back...kinda like Nas is spittin from his diary or something...but from what I just listened to this goes harder

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
10. "Back When" N. Jones, Shaun Carter, Marshall Mathers, K. West, E. Wilson

who's messing with me. real talk. this is the writers credits on wikipedia. whoever did this needs to chill.

gFMhf.gif

i know it fake tho

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
At night, New York, eat a slice too hot
Use my tongue to tear the skin hangin' from the roof of my mouth
shyt was felissimo, melted pot, city sweltering hot
Staggerin' drunker than those cops that 2pac shot *gunshot*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ YOU OTHER RAPPERS

those 4 bars drive me crazy every fukkin time