Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so curious about the Lost Tapes 2. I'm wondering how deep they are going to go with it. Sure they can get a pulse of what Nas tracks have been leaked in the past and give up 10 of those and two we haven't heard or they can go a little deeper with tracks that we only heard about but never heard and some that we don't even know. I always ask this question, but the business side of this project is going to matter too. It is a high probability that most of these tracks are unreleased because the samples could not be cleared or perhaps the costs were too high (basically not financially worth it). With this in mind, will the open up the budget to pay and clear samples or will the unreleased tracks be the ones with original music? They may even decide to remix tracks and include interpolations or close copies of the original sample like they did with Fetus and America.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So no one has info on these The Land tracks by Nas? When will the soundtrack be released? Its dry out here. I am sure Nas has tons of completed songs to chose from since he been in and out of the studio since right after LIG dropped.