Official Nas Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just came to post the ESPN commercial too.

Again I'm legit happy for Nas to do more business stuff and stuff that's for a good cause like the tech investor stuff..but man, this is kinda too long to be without music. I do wonder if it has anything to do with the fact he's gotta committ to making his last major label album or he just doesnt want to waste time making an album if he's not motivated (which I kinda get), or if there's some hold up (Rhianna and Frank Ocean as Def Jam/former Def Jam artists are kinda in the same boat as Nas where people are waiting on them and they got other stuff going on)

Then again he might just be in the Jay-Z lane of 3 decades recording and now in his 40s he doesnt have to committ to dope an album every 1-2 years.

Just occurred to me the other day that the last time he dropped an album, the Shield didnt even debut in the WWE (only I would equate a gap of time in wrasslin) and now all 3 are solo.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

You can host on TV like Oprah Winfrey....
1440465512743.png

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The end of the summer is September? Y'all think we will hear more over the next several weeks? I have a feeling with his Birthday coming he's going to drop something around that.