NULL
poster_thumb.jpg

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was hoping he'd do One Music Fest again like he did last year so I could cop tickets. This year they got Lauryn Hill and Rae and Ghost. Not bad but it ain't the Gawd

He did it already. You getting Rae and Ghost. Don't be greedy.

He's doing a lot of shows which means we not gonna see the album this year.

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He did it already. You getting Rae and Ghost. Don't be greedy.

:francis:

Of course he did and I went. "Don't be greedy?" nikka he BARELY does shows in Atlanta. I went to see him at the Tabernacle in 2007 and last year at One Music Fest. He's my favorite all time artist next to Michael Jackson so of ourse I want to him to tour ATL more frequently

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course he did and I went. "Don't be greedy?" nikka he BARELY does shows in Atlanta. I went to see him at the Tabernacle in 2007 and last year at One Music Fest. He's my favorite all time artist next to Michael Jackson so of ourse I want to him to tour ATL more frequently

He's also performed at some clubs down there.:manny:

Professor Polo

80s Baby
Daps
Ayo, I'm really getting sick of waiting on you Nas. I was playing Life is Good yesterday and my itunes showed I added it into my library on 07/11/12. fukking Saturday will be 3 years since it leaked....fukk THAT!

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kelis got the house in Atlanta. Blame her

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayo, I'm really getting sick of waiting on you Nas. I was playing Life is Good yesterday and my itunes showed I added it into my library on 07/11/12. fukking Saturday will be 3 years since it leaked....fukk THAT!
The man himself "Haha...wait a little while longer and he hopes it will be worth it to you."

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His ex didn't get the home in ATL. Nas has not lived in ATL since 2007 and besides housing wouldn't be the reason why he hasn't toured ATL. His business is there and 2 of his good friends reside in ATL. He visits ATL often.

From what you've heard, how good is the next album honestly?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His ex didn't get the home in ATL. Nas has not lived in ATL since 2007 and besides housing wouldn't be the reason why he hasn't toured ATL. His business is there and 2 of his good friends reside in ATL. He visits ATL often.
you must be one of his sidehoes

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio

I want the album too

but at this point in Nas career he has nothing to gain by rushing out a mediocre album

I'll GLADLY wait as long as it takes for his album to not be a MCHG

and I LOVE Wu but damn they put out so much mediocre shyt that I dont know when to check for it or when to not bother

I KNOW Nas about to come through when the heat when its ready/ hes ready to make something worthwhile hes not a young dude anymore sitting in the studio all the time hes got grown up business going and shyt

basically he could just tour off his old shyt if he wanted so why put out some shyt music ? Remember that when LifeIsGood dropped we got an entire album worth of great music PLUS bonus tracks that were fire

theres only 3 legitimate reasons to complain about Nas music at this point

1. he never releases any more music ( not gonna happen)
2. He puts out anything under a 9/10 or 10/10 album wise after making us wait
3. we dont ever get a lost tapes 2