Official Nas Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Imagine if Nas releases two different albums exclusively for Beats and Tidal.

In 2009 he said in an interview that his dream was to do an album with Dre and one with Premo and drop them on the same day :ohhh:

What if he switched it up and did one with Timbaland and one with No I.D.:blessed:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
The radio stuff is all free. Just open up iTunes and go to the radio tab. You might need to download the latest iTunes update tho.

Can you listen to past interviews and stuff or do I need to listen to the whole show? (not that I'd mind)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Can you listen to past interviews and stuff or do I need to listen to the whole show? (not that I'd mind)

I don't think it's recorded, unless someone records it themselves. They have guest DJs every now and then. Yesterday it was Q-Tip, right now it's Dre. And they have non hip hop DJs too, like Elton John tomorrow.

Only bad thing is that there isn't a schedule apparently. I wish I could just check and see who is gonna be DJing, to determine when I should tune in. Dre's show was billed for 3PM pacific time (6PM EST) tho, but I haven't seen times/dates for other shows.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I don't think it's recorded, unless someone records it themselves. They have guest DJs every now and then. Yesterday it was Q-Tip, right now it's Dre. And they have non hip hop DJs too, like Elton John tomorrow.

Only bad thing is that there isn't a schedule apparently. I wish I could just check and see who is gonna be DJing, to determine when I should tune in. Dre's show was billed for 3PM pacific time (6PM EST) tho, but I haven't seen times/dates for other shows.

Ah that's a shame. It would be great if they turned the shows into Podcasts. A schedule would be good too. Is this station 24/7?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ah that's a shame. It would be great if they turned the shows into Podcasts. A schedule would be good too. Is this station 24/7?

I think so. They have stations for each genre, but the Beats 1 seems to mainly lean towards hip hop, house, and EDM.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe: Double album release? :feedme:

Yeah, I've noticed a couple of things about the music in the docs. The songs sound like modified versions of real beats. Like, the beats in the Drake doc sound exactly like possible production on a Drake album, but modified.

Another thing I noticed is the speakers in the studio on the Nas doc match the ones in Timbaland's Instagram snippet.