Official Nas Thread

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:ufdup:fukk boys not allowed in this thread!!!

gucci-respects-nas.png

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last Australian date is on Thursday. I expect some news by the end of February at the latest.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas is rocking out the UK in June.

The one and only
Nas takes a break from his investments in tech start-ups to top the bill of new additions at this year’s Life festival. Mr Illmatic joins the cast and crew appearing at the 10th outing of the festival at Belvedere House, Co Westmeath from May 29 to 31

http://www.life-festival.com/

Nas

O2 Academy Glasgow, Glasgow, UK Tuesday 02 June 2015

Nas

The Institute, Digbeth, UK Thursday 04 June 2015

Nas

Roundhouse, London, UK Friday 05 June 2015

Nas Wild Life 2015 Brighton City Airport, Brighton, UK Saturday 06 June 2015 – Sunday 07 June 2015

Headlining the event, held in Belvedere House and Gardens, is the man many regard as the greatest MC of all time, New York rapper Nas. Not only that,

This is a bad sign for any new material:beli:

he'll be performing his game-changing classic debut Illmatic in full

Come the fukk on:leostare: This nikka is still performing this album in the same places. Something ain't right. I have a theory that I don't want to say because I don't want to put it out in the universe:sas2:

Last edited:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas is rocking out the UK in June.

The one and only
Nas takes a break from his investments in tech start-ups to top the bill of new additions at this year’s Life festival. Mr Illmatic joins the cast and crew appearing at the 10th outing of the festival at Belvedere House, Co Westmeath from May 29 to 31

Nas

O2 Academy Glasgow, Glasgow, UK Tuesday 02 June 2015

Nas

The Institute, Digbeth, UK Thursday 04 June 2015

Nas

Roundhouse, London, UK Friday 05 June 2015

Nas Wild Life 2015 Brighton City Airport, Brighton, UK Saturday 06 June 2015 – Sunday 07 June 2015

Headlining the event, held in Belvedere House and Gardens, is the man many regard as the greatest MC of all time, New York rapper Nas. Not only that,

This is a bad sign for any new material:beli:

he'll be performing his game-changing classic debut Illmatic in full

Come the fukk on:leostare: This nikka is still performing this album in the same places. Something ain't right. I have a theory that I don't want to say because I don't want to put it out in the universe:sas2:

No theories needed...Nas will put new music out into the universe when he is READY. Performing a few dates in the UK does not mean Nas will not be releasing new music this year. He is being requested to perform in "these same places" so he is giving his international fans another treat. What's so wrong about that?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No theories needed...Nas will put new music out into the universe when he is READY. Performing a few dates in the UK does not mean Nas will not be releasing new music this year. He is being requested to perform in "these same places" so he is giving his international fans another treat. What's so wrong about that?

Nothing wrong with it. But how more "ready" can one get? One and half years of a victory tour without one new song? That's overkill. I was hoping that the Shaking the dust soundtrack would come out because he's supposed to have new music on there, but nothing. Same thing with the Mass Appeal compilation.

Last edited: