Official Nas Thread

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
I have been very interested in the original i am double album. i know that the double album never got leaked in full or probably to the stage of making an actual tracklist. so basing my tracklist on the 14 track demo that got leaked late 98 and and info on the internet about it i decided to make my own. i feel like this version is better and probabaly more accurate than the other double album tracklist on the internet. tell me what you think about it.
1. fetus
2. poppa was a playa
3. project windows
4. ny state of mind pt.2
5. hate me now
6. small world
7. dr.knockboot
8. money is my bytch
9. nas is like
10. day dreamin stay schemin
11. blaze a 50
12. sometimes i wonder
13. we will survive
14. undying love

1. after life(intro)
2. amongst kings
3. life we chose (idk if this song was recorded during the original i am sessions or after but i included the song anyway)
4. hardest thing to do is stay alive
5. drunk by myself
6. pray
7. ghetto prisoners
8. never gonna give it up( im not sure if this song was recorded for i am, i just know that it was recorded an leaked around the same time.)
9. come get me
10. find ya wealth
11. u gotta love it
12. wanna play rough
13. the rise and fall
14. my worst enemy

Last edited:

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting negged over this shyt...:to:

Nobody's gonna back me up here?

Life We Chose is a top 10 Nas track.

Project Window might just crack Nasir's top 20.

Family, Come Get Me, Last Words and Shoot Em Up
are dope.

I don't care how much of an abomination the other half of the LP is, its better than Untitled off them tracks alone.

No track on Untitled even cracks Esco's top 50. :jawalrus:

:manny:

I agree that Life We Chose and Project Windows are great songs but to say Nastradamus is better than Untitled your not gonna get too much support on here.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.thecannabist.co/2015/01/07/snoop-dogg-nas-denver-cannabis-cup-2015/26844/

Snoop and Nas to play Denver’s newly expanded 2015 Cannabis Cup in April

PUBLISHED: JAN 7, 2015, 12:59 PMCOMMENTS (6)

By Ricardo Baca, The Cannabist Staff

High Times magazine has announced some of the entertainment surrounding its flagship 2015 Cannabis Cup in Denver, and the publishing company also announced that the Cup will expand this year to three days over 4/20 weekend.

Snoop Dogg will headline a to-be-announced venue on April 20 as a part of this year’s Cup, and reggae act Soja, rapper Nas and others will play Red Rocks on April 18. The Denver Cup, which sold out two days and 37,000 tickets in 2014 at the Denver Mart, will expand to three days this year at the same venue, according to High Times editor Dan Skye.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next Friday
B6eCC_yCMAAnVdq.jpg

Tonight

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting negged over this shyt...:to:

Nobody's gonna back me up here?

Life We Chose is a top 10 Nas track.

Project Window might just crack Nasir's top 20.

Family, Come Get Me, Last Words and Shoot Em Up
are dope.

I don't care how much of an abomination the other half of the LP is, its better than Untitled off them tracks alone.

No track on Untitled even cracks Esco's top 50. :jawalrus:

:manny:

I second every thing you said here. untitled was a poorly executed concept album.

But on Nastradamus you forgot to mention one joint yo, Some of us have angels : the beat is horrendous but the lyrics are the realest Nas EVER wrote IMO. If you add the last verse to Life we chose, you already got here some of the most important verses of his career and discography.

Daps
I second every thing you said here. untitled was a poorly executed concept album.

But on Nastradamus you forgot to mention one joint yo, Some of us have angels : the beat is horrendous but the lyrics are the realest Nas EVER wrote IMO. If you add the last verse to Life we chose, you already got here some of the most important verses of his career and discography.

:myman: