Official Nas Thread

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
God Bless you little man! I'll continue to fly across the globe and get paid well...while you continue to express anger on a forum toward Nas for performing his classic ILLMATIC for millions of his fans. No matter what we winning over here. By the way, Nas does not feel the need or have the time to drop numerous cameos because he has a busy life outside if hip hop. Last may I add, Nas did the Dilla beat justice...so why you mad little man? I'm a person who "repps" and "rides" for positivity...IT's ALL LOVE!

By the way, Nas went on a sold out international tour called LIFE IS GOOD from summer 2012 to Fall 2013. The ILLMATIC tour started in March of 2014 at the prestigeous Kennedy Center. FACT ONLY!

that first sentence ether :wow:

It dawned on me that the DVD release is just next week over here :blessed:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What up @Ziggiy!
Yes 2015, he & his team has some great news coming soon regarding the album & his next
move after Def Jam. Truthfully, I'm not fully aware of all but from what I'm understanding it's going to be huge for Nas & his fans. He has been actively writing tv/movie scripts and attending serious meetings. By the way Time Is ILLMATIC will be on Showtime in December.

This is good to hear. Nas has earned the right to drop music when he is ready to drop music. I have been a fan since day one and it's good to hear him doing different ventures. He has so much more to bring to the table. I can't wait for he new music and I know he won't disappoint.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
tumblr_inline_nf8aoakTK61qkbf5n.jpg

Game developer Rockstar has linked with Nas’ Mass Appeal imprint to release The Music of Grand Theft Auto V on vinyl and CD.
The soundtrack will be available in a whopping 6-LP set pressed to coloured vinyl. The massive package contains no less than 59 tracks, split into three sets

People talking about where the Mass Appeal compilation but the Danity Kane album released last month was under Mass Appeal and went Number 1 on the R&B charts and Run the Jewels 2 is already considered one of the best album of the year

Nas outchea winning :win:

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at you quoting a story from 2010...son you that desperate for news?

Yeah, the board is boring. Trying to get these clowns to read and spark some conversation. Nobody wants to hear about over the hill ass Jay z or crazy ass Kanye. The Nas news is about the best thing going on here, except all the hate from celebrating Illmatic. Looking like there won't be much new Nas news before 2015.