Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The said November. I thought he was done recording. Or are they still looking to add tracks. Its an OK track. On par with the last, which was another just ok track. Nas on the track is what always make it stand out.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Y'all are buggin. The two tracks Nas did with Justice League, the LIG Intro and Triple Beam Dreams, were flames. The joint in the Instagram sounds dope, but I can only tell so much from the clip. Who knows if Nas will actually record over it and actually release it, though.

Edit: Almost forgot about that "Hip-Hop" record with Scarface from DJ Khaled's album. I think Justice League did that one, too.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people just like to complain without any rhyme or reason. The JL snippet got people calling it "trash" & the reality is Nas has BLESSED EVERY LAST SINGLE JL BEAT! Some fans wouldn't know a good beat if it SLAPPED THEM IN THE FACE!
Man these people calling those beats wack should be ashamed of themselves. Also life is good what's next for us to eat with from Nas. The anticipation is heavy from his true fans.

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea Triple Beam Dreams and Hip Hop were obviously dope, but those weren't Nas' songs. I was talmbout No Intro :trash:

yea, exactly

you and everyone else itt
You are obviously clueless when it comes to music and you are also one of those "so called" fans that make cliche statements like: "Nas didn't pick that beat so it's dope...Nas picked that beat so it's trash." Either way Nas gone kill it with or without your approval. He is the artist and you are the spectator/onlooker who will be waiting to applaud his performance when it's all said & done.