Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy fukk Its Been 12 Years Since Lost Tapes Dropped???????

Ridiculous huh? During the SD era, Nas was saying he has enough material for a LT2,3 and 4. Now, after 3 def Jam albums, I am certain there is at least material for an additional 2.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ridiculous huh? During the SD era, Nas was saying he has enough material for a LT2,3 and 4. Now, after 3 def Jam albums, I am certain there is at least material for an additional 2.

I Believe It, This Is My Personal Unreleased Nas Mixed I Called "Rebel To America"

c6674686_o.png

84fcc90e_o.png

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I would love to hear some unreleased tracks from around the time
Nas was recording ''N*gger'' (Untitled), Im still waiting for the full version of ''Colors''

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would love to hear some unreleased tracks from around the time
Nas was recording ''N*gger'' (Untitled), Im still waiting for the full version of ''Colors''
We missed that boat for now when Def Jam decided to not release Lost Tapes 2. I think it will come eventually. I want the full colors too.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Below is a list of unreleased Nas Songs that i know o or some hae heard. So here is what I have listed for Nas's Lost Tapes selections

Nas's known Unreleased Vault

Columbia
1. Crabs in a Barrel (Unheard)
2. I am Somebody (unheard except short snippet)
3. Get Up (unheard)

3. Foul Breeze^ (uses sample)
4. Understanding^ (uses sample)
5. Among Kings^ (uses sample)
6. The Hardest Thing To Do
7. My Worst Enemy Is Me
8. Rise and Fall^ (uses sample)
9. Seeds of Heaven
10. You Don't Know Me
11. Tales From the Hood
12 . Never Gonna Give it Up
13. Your Mouth Got You In It
14. When Thugs Die
15. High^ (uses sample)
16. Sucker MCs 2007
17. Death Anniversary^ (uses sample)
18. MC Burial
19. Two Seater
20. Anybody Test
21. I Already Know^ (uses sample)
22. My Will (snippet)
23. Curse (snippet)
24. Stay Schemin (snippet)
25. True Dialect^ (Uses sample)
28. Life from the Bridge
29. Queens nikkas^
30. Good Morning^ (uses sample)
31. Da Don

unheard Salaam Remi Tracks

Def Jam
America's Top Brothel (unheard)
White Man's Paper* (unheard)
No Such things as a White Jesus* (unheard)
The Whole World is a Ghetto (unheard)
Life Is Good (title track) (unheard)

Hope (Original)^ (uses sample)
Proclamation
The Fear
What it is*
Be Right
Courthouse
America (Original)^ (uses sample)
Snitch Alibi*
Who are You*
Colors (snippet)*^ (uses sample)
Living It (uses sample)
Life's Gone Low (uses sample)
NY Stomp
Black Girl Lost pt.2
War

Salaam Remi tracks
Swiss beats track
Pete Rock track
Statick Selectah tracks
AZ track

Sony Lost Tapes 2 without samples

You Don't Know Me
Seeds of Heaven
Your Mouth Got You In It
Tales from the Hood
Talk of New York
My Worst Enemy Is Me
The Hardest Thing To Do
Curse
Stay Scheming
When Thugs Die
MC Burial

Def Jams Lost Tapes 2

Colors
What it Is
Snitch Alibi
Who Are You
White Mans Paper
Top Down
No Such Thing as a White Jesus

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would love to hear this song ALC is talking about, I just hope the songs that make it on The Lost Tapes 2 are the songs that haven't been leaked.
"

Wow! Never knew that one. I would love to hear what producers say about unreleased work with Nas. Pete rock has some, premo, Statick, 9th.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Semi-Nas related but while everyone is wondering what is up with the Mass Appeal Compliation, Lost Tapes 2 and Fashawn, it seems that Danity Kane (yes, that pop group Puffy brought up) is releasing a post break up album on Mass Appeal on Oct 27th
http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/91295143.html?view=15922742439#t15922742439

From what they've said this was scheduled before Nas was appointed but it seems like the label may not only do Hip Hop but R&B

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I would love to hear this song ALC is talking about, I just hope the songs that make it on The Lost Tapes 2 are the songs that haven't been leaked.
"

Yeah I heard talk about this record, some people have even implied that it was the record where Nas is going on everytone but I doubt it since Salaam said that joint was erased and this is out there still

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I heard talk about this record, some people have even implied that it was the record where Nas is going on everytone but I doubt it since Salaam said that joint was erased and this is out there still

ALC is a pretty good producer and does not have a lot of work with Nas that has been released. Same with Satick. Lots of Green Lantern's work Nas tracks from the ****** album came out on the ****** tape. There could be more.

So I don't tweet but, I would be interested to know what the responses would be if someone (an enthusiastic Nas music fan) would tweet producers Nas has worked with to find out about lost or unreleased tracks they did with Nas. I'd be interested in the track names and concepts. There were a lot of producers that nas was rumoured to have worked with for LIG and it never made the album. I have a hunch that lesser known producers that Nas worked with during the Sony days would be more likely to share details of Nas tracks.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THere has got to be material left over from the Death of Escobar sessions, NASDAQ Dow Jones, Street's Disciple, and everything Def Jam. It has always been rumored that Nas made over 100 tracks for I Am. There is probably some left.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
THere has got to be material left over from the Death of Escobar sessions, NASDAQ Dow Jones, Street's Disciple, and everything Def Jam. It has always been rumored that Nas made over 100 tracks for I Am. There is probably some left.

I hope so but the thing with all these stories of unreleased material is, we gotta make sure some of them arent just rumours like title concepts.

Because Nas dont really come out and address stuff, the internet sort of runs with stuff and we take it as fact (see Old Droog or the Pharell $2million beat talk)