Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In terms of unreleased Nas, let's ask this guy what's in the vault: @vampire xtc :sas1:

Haven't heard that name in a while but are you kidding me. Every since the big "Get Up" track leak fraud, I'm skeptical. vamp did hook me up with a couple of tracks and had some good info but never came through on some of the big stuff.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would love to hear this song ALC is talking about, I just hope the songs that make it on The Lost Tapes 2 are the songs that haven't been leaked.
"

Wait, how recent is this tweet, has Fashawn found a way to reconnect Nas with ALC:ohlawd:

...please don't play with my Emotions:mjcry:

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WE ready for that one. Its been 12 years and a couple of close calls for that Lost Tapes 2. Sony was going to release another one after God's Son and of course the Def Jam fiasco. WE ready!

I am curious as to what types of freestyles, studio remixes, alternate versions and extended versions of tracks exist in the vaults.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
the curse (but since he already uses the verse I don't think so)
the scientist

I always thought Rose, Where's the love and Trust would have been perfect on a lost tape volume, they just have the vibe to it

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the curse (but since he already uses the verse I don't think so)
the scientist

I always thought Rose, Where's the love and Trust would have been perfect on a lost tape volume, they just have the vibe to it
I believe those were a few songs that would've been on the Def Jam Lost Tapes that was scrapped before LIG came out. I too like each one of those songs and recognize that their quality was too good not to release. Nas ended up saying, at one point, that he might drop LT2 as a bonus album with LIG but just ended up putting the best tracks as LIG bonus tracks.

Last edited:

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also wonder if Nas would go and add new verses or unrecorded old verses to older unfinished tracks. Some say Curse was unfinished. Some say My Will (Honeymoon is Over) was unfinished. Curious to see if he would do something like this for the Lost Tapes 2.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Haven't heard that name in a while but are you kidding me. Every since the big "Get Up" track leak fraud, I'm skeptical. vamp did hook me up with a couple of tracks and had some good info but never came through on some of the big stuff.
I remember this on the old Nas board. I must've been 15 or so..