Official Nas Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Ya'll trippin. When's the last time NAS "mailed in" an entire album:stopitslime:

I mean its happened before imo but even his mailed in shyt is still dope as hell and has value. Like personally speaking? I thought Hip Hop is Dead was kind of mailed in given what was at stake for that album and yet I would still say that was a top 5 album of 06-07

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The album has not been mailed into Def Jam. It has been in the works for over a year. Nas has access to record music wherever/whenever. He NEVER said the album would be released by the yrs end but a buzz single more than likely will drop. His Def Jam contract does not end until his final contractual album is released. When that will be is totally up to Nas besides, the single Nasty was released a year prior to LIG. Trust, Nas is a professional & understands what he needs to do in order to properly/successfully market an album release. Don't be concerned because this album is VERY important to him. He wants his true fans to be excited and encouraging because he is gearing up to deliver his fans a GREAT peace of art.

Remember: #WhyNotBeFresh
Stay Blessed!

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
The album has not been mailed into Def Jam. It has been in the works for over a year. Nas has access to record music wherever/whenever. He NEVER said the album would be released by the yrs end but a buzz single more than likely will drop. His Def Jam contract does not end until his final contractual album is released. When that will be is totally up to Nas besides, the single Nasty was released a year prior to LIG. Trust, Nas is a professional & understands what he needs to do in order to properly/successfully market an album release. Don't be concerned because this album is VERY important to him. He wants his true fans to be excited and encouraging because he is gearing up to deliver his fans a GREAT peace of art.

Stay Blessed!

my man..

I also see you got a Ferrari now:whew:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The album has not been mailed into Def Jam. It has been in the works for over a year. Nas has access to record music wherever/whenever. He NEVER said the album would be released by the yrs end but a buzz single more than likely will drop. His Def Jam contract does not end until his final contractual album is released. When that will be is totally up to Nas besides the single Nasty was released a year prior to LIG. Trust, Nas is a professional & understands what he needs to do to properly/successfully market an album release. Don't be concerned because this album is VERY important to him. He wants his true fans to be excited and encouraging because he is gearing up to deliver his fans a GREAT peace of art.

Stay Blessed!

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Just cause NaS said he was done with the album on that remix doesn't mean their a date or that it's been mastered. But I expect a 2nd QTR 2015 release which would be 3 years after "Life Is good".

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

Stay Blessed!

you sound like you might be in his circle, i did this as a tribute on my last project //mixtape

he's my fav rapper of all time and my biggest inspiration in try to reach his level with the pen

and don't sue me :whoa:

aa_2001

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_n431t4Cb1X1sahre4o1_500.jpg

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't think its going to make it. Nas didn't have a lot of major features on that last album. I refuse to believe that the Frank Ocean track and the Sinatra in the Sand track will be on the same album. Maybe one but not both. NaS is rumoured to have recorded a lot for this album. I heard he shifted gears and started over from scratch with his album. Wonder if a Lost Tapes 3 from Def Jam will ever surface.
Yea I feel you. I think that would be a dope collaboration to have though, I'm sure it's cd album quality too.