Official Nas Thread

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Nas having fun out chea....verse was weak but shyt im happy to hear some new Nas :ahh:

and is Escobar season upon us??? :ohlawd:

nas-gif-4.gif

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
this verse was kinda weird and obviously compared to his best its terrible but just like the BBC verse I still liked it ...both were really different from his usual self but ultimately fit the song and were dope

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was just wondering if Nas was gonna sit this year out and let it be all about Illmatic's anniversary, which he probably could've. Glad to hear him though.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's going to be his first single :noah:. Hopefully we can hear the song with Frank Ocean soon

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm not sure this album is getting released this year. Usually there's a build up and its September.

I wonder if Def Jam will honor and promote it right and if Nas himself is focused ont his album. Hes spent a lot of time on the business side

I'm not sure that this album is done and I wouldnt just assume it is. We normally get updates as hes in the studio and a street single months out so lets see.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
LoL at try ae's album choices that is one delusional ass ni99a.
NaS announcing his new album over that track is top 5 verse of the year to me.
All that nikka said was album finished nikkas and I got HYPED as fukk
Nas ain't spit no fire linguistics over the track but shiiiit neither did schoolboy.
Remix goes HARD.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
No love for the Infamous :to:

That nikka Troy Ave's response was trash I wanna smack that nikka. How the fukk you mention wack ass Blueprint 2 and his little tape as some of the greatest in NYC history. :snoop:

I swear I've never listned to Troy Ave once but after seeing his freestyle video, the Instagram picture/story the other day and this (had no idea that was his album name :what: ) Troy Ave can :camby:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I do wonder what type of album we'll be getting. Life Is Good was focused and fitted nicely with where Nas seemingly was in life.