Official Nas Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know my Nas stan card should be rescinded:lupe:, for not once in my lifetime seeing The GOAT live:huhldup: But, God won't let me go out before witnessing The Gawd MC:blessed: Sidebar, Dedicated just came on the shuffle:ahh: Not only did Mariah keeping straight r&b on her new album:jawalrus:, but QB Finest was spitting his usual Hip-Hop piff:banderas:

Nah, we don't wish today's game was old again
We just wish it wasn't full of Draconian, Babylonian, phony men

:myman:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I know my Nas stan card should be rescinded:lupe:, for not once in my lifetime seeing The GOAT live:huhldup: But, God won't let me go out before witnessing The Gawd MC:blessed: Sidebar, Dedicated just came on the shuffle:ahh: Not only did Mariah keeping straight r&b on her new album:jawalrus:, but QB Finest was spitting his usual Hip-Hop piff:banderas:

where do you live Danie?

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps

You're not the only one to never see the gawd perform and I live in NYC too :smh:

:whoa: don't neg me fellow stans, never seeing the gawd perform is painful enough :to:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps

I know, I know. My fellow stans and NaS looking at me like

nas.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm a nas fan but he does songs with ross and then says the bolded :snoop: