10349706_889062441110992_1138014662_n.jpg

:blessed:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MTV Announce 'Relentless Ultra Presents Soundchain' Hosted By Zane Lowe!
The likes of Ed Sheeran, Kasabian, Queens Of The Stone Age, Nas, Chase & Status, Jake Bugg and Biffy Clyro confirmed to appear and perform on show...
13:00, Wednesday, 28 May 2014
World renowned tastemaker, DJ and presenter, Zane Lowe, is set to host a brand new seven part TV series, Soundchain, featuring live performances and in-depth interviews with some of the biggest and most exciting names in music right here on MTV!
Created in partnership with Relentless Energy Drink, the music chat show will premiere on MTV Music on Sunday July 6 at 9.30pm, with each 30 minute show focusing on one featured artist. Those confirmed to appear include Glasto headliners Kasabian, Chase & Status, Jake Bugg, Nas, Biffy Clyro, Queens Of The Stone Age and Ed Sheeran.

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
nas really embodying that 'never stop never settle' hennessy tagline. think ive seen more nas promo in the last 2months than i have seen combined in my life and he doesn't even have a new album coming out (supposedly)

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Only listened to Another Black Girl lost a few times since it came out a couple years ago because I can't tolerate the hook, shyt is :scusthov:

But damn Nas killed that third verse:myman: :whew::obama: kinda caught me off guard because I haven't listened to that track a whole lot

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
WELL NAS IS ON AFRICAN SOIL AS WE SPEAK.
HE IS IN SOUTH AFRICA AND IS SET TO PERFORM ON SATURDAY.
DEFINITELY AM GOING. GOT THE TICKETS AND ALL READY. THIRD TIME SEEING THE GAWD!!
TWICE IN EUROPE. FIRST TIME ON AFRICAN SOIL THOUGH!!
GONNA HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY TOMORROW AND DRIVE AROUND 300 KM TO SOUTH AFRICA
SO WORTH IT!!

Nas and Timbaland in SA - PHOTOS
Jun 6, 2014 | Sunday World |
Rapper Nas and producer Timbaland are in South Africa ahead of the Extra Cold Music Concert on Saturday.
nasTims.jpg

Rapper Nas and producer Timabaland in SA Picture: Instagram

Rapper Nas and producer Timbaland are in South Africa ahead of the Extra Cold Music Concert on Saturday.

RELATED ARTICLES
The concert will be held at SuperSport Park in Centurion. It is produced by Grammy Award-winning music legend Timbaland.

Nas tweeted “So blessed to be here In South Africa #Home”

Fans can expect acclaimed rapper Nas to perform a selection of tracks from his debut album, Illmatic, reworked with his specially created Illmatic orchestra.

nasTimsOchestra.jpg

The illmatic orchestra - "A mtg of music minds, the rehearsal spot. ILLMATIC SOUTH AFRICA.. Saturday it's onnnnn! #LEVELS#IllmaticXX (sic)"

A host of artists including the likes of multiple SAMA-winning Mi Casa, Spoek Mathambo, Black Coffee, Zakes Bantwini, DJ Clock with Beatenberg, and Reason will also feature.