Official Nas Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I was just browsing and noticed this and I dont think it was ever posted but I remember seeing a clip of this but not the full interview

From 2002 on the 411 Knowledge and Entertainment Show, the full 24 minute show. Good interview from the Stillmatic-God Son era, probably Nas' most confident era

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So you remember last year when Nas decided to do a quick paycheque cameo on this Australian rap group's album?
Of course you dont
Anyway they made a video and Nas showed up in it

Video: Bliss and Esso featuring Nas-I am Somebody

Im not mad at it :yeshrug:though its some Fort Minor white boy festival type shyt but hey I actually think Nas can sorta do the double time flow, some would disagree

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
So you remember last year when Nas decided to do a quick paycheque cameo on this Australian rap group's album?
Of course you dont

Im not mad at it :yeshrug:though its some Fort Minor white boy festival type shyt but hey I actually think Nas can sorta do the double time flow, some would disagree

:mjlol:he killed it tho:wow:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Of course you dont

damn nas' flow:ahh:
thanks for showing this to me!!!
:salute:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DJ Premier Addresses Potential Nas Joint Album
DJ Premier has been working with other acts, but many have continued asking the producer about a rumored potential project with Nas.

"This is what Nas told me recently," Premier says, "and every time that we talk this is what he tells me. He says, 'Look, I got another new album I got to do on Def Jam and then my contract is over. I’d rather do your album…that’s because we can do whatever we want. There’s no strings. We can just rock out.' Everybody’s like, 'When are ya’ll gonna do an album?' I’m not rushing it and I have other things to do. I don’t even take it personal when he’s like, 'Yo, I’m working this first.' Whenever he says that he’s ready, I’m going in. So, that was always my way of looking at it. I never looked at it no other way. I ain’t trippin.'
DJ Premier To Release "Secret" Project, Details Nas Joint Album Plans | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DXDJ Premier To Release "Secret" Project, Details Nas Joint Album Plans | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

Nas: My Life in 20 Songs Pictures | Rolling Stone

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
http://www.missi nfo.tv/index.php/nas-to-release-the-lost-tapes-2-on-mass-appeal-records/
NetID.gif

:wow::wow::ohlawd::lawd::blessed:

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
damn 700 pages and still going strong :wow:

cmon hov stans where is your thread?

only hov threads Im seeing is 100 pages Solange shyt and the Bey and bron thread :mjlol: