Official Nas Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Nas is doing some big things, Anthony Saleh is really doing a great job managing him. I just hope the money is right, and this isn't a Steve Stoute situation.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas is doing some big things, Anthony Saleh is really doing a great job managing him. I just hope the money is right, and this isn't a Steve Stoute situation.

Actually Steve Stoute had some big deals for Nas. Nas used to turn down deals. He was afraid of getting too big. He said the success of It Was Written and the fame that came with it kind of scared him.

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas & Steve Stoute NEVER had an issue when it came to money. Nasir just always followed his instincts when it come to doing big business with certain people. Nas & Anthony are on another level when it comes to trust. Saleh is NOT the only one making decisions...Nas is 1000% in control of what he is achieving at this point in his career.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Nas & Steve Stoute NEVER had an issue when it came to money. Nasir just always followed his instincts when it come to doing big business with certain people. Nas & Anthony are on another level when it comes to trust. Saleh is NOT the only one making decisions...Nas is 1000% in control of what he is achieving at this point in his career.

I've heard otherwise on both things tbh. I've heard Stoute got Nas involved in some questionable real estate shyt, where he benefited while Nas lost money. I've also heard today while Nas and Saleh have a great relationship, Saleh is the one driving these investments and stuff - ie that Nas doesn't have an eye for business, but obvious has an interest in it to get some dough/pay off debts.

Again this is just shyt I've heard from industry people, I'm not 100% sure it's true.

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've heard otherwise on both things tbh. I've heard Stoute got Nas involved in some questionable real estate shyt, where he benefited while Nas lost money. I've also heard today while Nas and Saleh have a great relationship, Saleh is the one driving these investments and stuff - ie that Nas doesn't have an eye for business, but obvious has an interest in it to get some dough/pay off debts.

Again this is just shyt I've heard from industry people, I'm not 100% sure it's true.
Nas does NOT even associate with industry people unless he is releasing music and Anthony as well. So whoever is telling you that Anthony is driving the investments...let them KNOW per Nas & Anthony that ANTHONY IS DOING WHAT HE IS PAID TO DO... HIS JOB! A smart artist hires a manager who has an eye for what their interested in. Nas interest in business is like any other person...MAKE MONEY & LOTS OF IT!

To quote Anthony "Nas told me to go get em and I got em."

Last edited:

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
Nas does NOT even associate with industry people unless he is releasing music and Anthony as well. So whoever is telling you that Anthony is driving the investments...let them KNOW per Nas & Anthony that ANTHONY IS DOING WHAT HE IS PAID TO DO... HIS JOB! A smart artist hires a manager who has an eye for what their interested in. Nas interest in business is like any other person...MAKE MONEY & LOTS OF IT!

Sup Anthony,

It's just a message board. It's not that serious.

Peace.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

When we gonna hear some new music :beli: