Official Nas Thread

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever Nas does, I trust the direction he takes with a track. I''m with Nas doing collaborations as long as the song is good.

:yeshrug:
Nas appreciates open minded fans because as an artist his job is to work with other artists that he finds to be intriguing and creative. Adele is definitely a fascinating collaboration I hope Nas makes happen. We'll just have to wait & see.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas appreciates open minded fans because as an artist his job is to work with other artists that he finds to be intriguing and creative. Adele is definitely a fascinating collaboration I hope Nas makes happen. We'll just have to wait & see.

Yea man. It's crazy when some Nas fans try to keep him in a box. He has played every card in the deck in rap. Let the genius create good music, like he has been doing for years.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I doubt Nas is aware of having to pay 51k per month in child support EVER.
Why is Nas choice in women considered bad based on one relationship he was involved in his late teens to early twenties and the other resulting in marriage and unfortunately ended in divorce. Two known relationships equates to Nas having bad taste in women...LOL! In life relationships end (sometimes bad/sometimes good). Nas can't control how someone reacts in the process but I have yet to hear him speak ill about it.
Anyway, it's nice to see fans having anticipation for the next album. Nas will deliver like ALWAYS!
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/7-rappers-who-pay-the-most-in-child-support.206750/

That's where I got the number , and Nas been through 2 divorces and the women stay trying to trash him when he says nothing about them. The word I meant wasn't taste it was more like luck.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nas never said he was making an album with Common, that was some shyt an interviewer asked Common and he took his hypothetical senario and over imagined it thinking of a title and everything.

Most of these proposed projects featuring Nas come from fans and people thinking Nas thinking outloud and maybe one doing an album means he is

Case in point, when he was promoting Untitled he said it would be dope to one day have one album produced by Dre and one produced by Premier...motherfukkers acted like it was gonna actually happen

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nas and the Roots doing Boston in September
tumblr_n4gv3jtQhg1r4t91eo1_1280.jpg

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea man. It's crazy when some Nas fans try to keep him in a box. He has played every card in the deck in rap. Let the genius create good music, like he has been doing for years.
Yes, these are the type of fans that Nas calls "FANAGERS! ". The FANAGERS try keeping him inside one box and get mad when he doesn't 't make a song with AZ on ever album or have Prem produce every song. Nas has evolved and they stuck and even when he meets them half way they still complain. So therefore, he appreciates them from a far and completely ignores their critic of his work because they obviously want him to lack growth and that is something he is not willing to compromise...CREATIVITY & DIVERSITY!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yes, these are the type of fans that Nas calls "FANAGERS! ". The FANAGERS try keeping him inside one box and get mad when he doesn't 't make a song with AZ on ever album or have Prem produce every song. Nas has evolved and they stuck and even when he meets them half way they still complain. So therefore, he appreciates them from a far and completely ignores their critic of his work because they obviously want him to lack growth and that is something he is not willing to compromise...CREATIVITY & DIVERSITY!

So basically he's well aware of his "stuck in the 90's nikkas":ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Every time somebody questions one of Nas moves before an album drops I'd like to smack them. These are the same nikkas who cried wold when when Nas said he was working with Will I Am, who ended up producing HEAT ROCKS on Hip Hop Is Dead. Or said his career was in jeopardy when he named his album ****** (and went onto a Gold selling, Grammy nominated album) or any of this other nonsense. Let that legend COOK godddamnit