Official Nas Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
U saw how kelis had her own reddit Q/A special the other day :what: this broad just loves leeching off nas.....get a damn talent

nas/common I cant really see
Kelis tries to extort Nas no matter what, the fact that Nas has to pay 51K in child support to a woman who herself has to be worth a few million is ridiculous :stopitslime:

I don't understand why Nas' choice in women is so bad :wow:

Nas and Common always had respect for each other, and they speak on a lot of the same things in their music and have had collaborations in the past. This was a rumor in 11-12, Common said "At some point, we will do that. We’d talked about it and we had a good idea to call it Nas.Com. That was actually going to be a mixtape at one point. But we decided that we should make it an album."

I know it's unlikely, but a nikka can dream man. Imagine the album over jazzy No ID beats and Salaam Remi Life is Good style production. :ohlawd:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kelis tries to extort Nas no matter what, the fact that Nas has to pay 51K in child support to a woman who herself has to be worth a few million is ridiculous :stopitslime:

Nas and Common always had respect for each other, and they speak on a lot of the same things in their music and have had collaborations in the past. This was a rumor in 11-12, Common said "At some point, we will do that. We’d talked about it and we had a good idea to call it Nas.Com. That was actually going to be a mixtape at one point. But we decided that we should make it an album."

I know it's unlikely, but a nikka can dream man. Imagine the album over jazzy No ID beats and Salaam Remi Life is Good style production. :ohlawd:

Imagine if they were sending subliminals at each other on the double album like they did years ago when they were going back and forth through those "these halftime nikkas" type of moments

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Why is the QB's Finest compilation so underrated, even by Nas' biggest fans? This is one of my favorite compilations ever. Some of Nas' coldest verses was on here too. I kind of consider it a prelude to the Stillmatic/Lost Tapes/Godson era. And I don't care what anyone says, even "Oochie Wally" still jams to me.

Q.B. since 1933 :myman: Ruc was a pretty good rapper.

Nas connecting with Alchemistry:ohlawd: Blitz was an unsung Q.B. talent.

Melted Bleek's doo-rag :pachaha:

Gloria Velez in her prime :wow:

Jungle and Mega :blessed:

The Queens GOATS (arguably) :damn:

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Why is the QB's Finest compilation so underrated, even by Nas' biggest fans? This is one of my favorite compilations ever. Some of Nas' coldest verses was on here too. I kind of consider it a prelude to the Stillmatic/Lost Tapes/Godson era. And I don't care what anyone says, even "Oochie Wally" still jams to me.

Q.B. since 1933 :myman: Ruc was a pretty good rapper.

Nas connecting with Alchemistry:ohlawd: Blitz was an unsung Q.B. talent.

Melted Bleek's doo-rag :pachaha:

Gloria Velez in her prime :wow:

Jungle and Mega :blessed:

The Queens GOATS (arguably) :damn:

I loved this when nikkaz was saying Nas fell off.I'm like have you heard this piff:wow::blessed:Was my official soundtrack my freshman yr of HS.Me and my homie bought the cassette tape twice cuz my panasonic radio kept eating the tape:lolbron:.Oochie Wally was the shyt back then to all the bytches at the parties :shaq::wow:

Last edited:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I doubt Nas is aware of having to pay 51k per month in child support EVER.
Why is Nas choice in women considered bad based on one relationship he was involved in his late teens to early twenties and the other resulting in marriage and unfortunately ended in divorce. Two known relationships equates to Nas having bad taste in women...LOL! In life relationships end (sometimes bad/sometimes good). Nas can't control how someone reacts in the process but I have yet to hear him speak ill about it.
Anyway, it's nice to see fans having anticipation for the next album. Nas will deliver like ALWAYS!

Last edited: