Official Nas Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Nas and Damien were outstanding together while touring. If they make another album, which doesn't seem likely based on how the sounded during the Georgetown forum, it we be nice for Lauren Hill to get a feature.
what did nas say? I hope they don't have beef or something. (can't wait, on the road right now)

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
One Time 4 Your Mind doesn't seem to get as much love as some tracks but it's mad.

Y'all nikkas was born, I shot my way out my mom dukes :whoo:

Nas was floating on this muthafukka; very underrated :wow:

Heini Dark drinker, represent the thinker
My pen rides the paper, it even has blinkers
Think I'll dim the lights then inhale, it stimulates
Floating like I'm on the North 95 Interstate
Never plan to stop, when I write my hand is hot
:banderas:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

Never plan to stop, when I write my hand is hot :banderas:

delivery on the track just makes me :lawd:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Never plan to stop, when I write my hand is hot :banderas:
"When I was 10 was a hip hoppin' shorty wop, known for rocking microphones and twisting off a 40 top" :banderas:

"But Ima lamp, cause a crime couldn't beat a rhyme, nikkas catching 3 to 9's, Muslim yelling free the mind"

:wow:

Last edited:

Ball

All Star
Daps
what did nas say? I hope they don't have beef or something. (can't wait, on the road right now)
No Beef lol. I don't remember exactly what he said but someone asked if there was going to be a distant relatives part 2 and Nas didn't say no or yes.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No Beef lol. I don't remember exactly what he said but someone asked if there was going to be a distant relatives part 2 and Nas didn't say no or yes.

Right, he didn't say yes or no. However, Nas has said yes to plenty of projects that we know will never see the light of day like the Dr. collab album, Premo collab album, common collab album. Why wouldn't just say yes on this one? I loved DR and hope they do another, personally. I was at his show in Vegas and they wrecked it. LOL Flag man never stops twirling that flag.

Jamaro85

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've still got a lot of this anniversary stuff to catch up on reading/watching etc but I was reading this earlier

Big Ghost did a write up of the album, track-by-track stuff and background. It won't let me post the link, server error :merchant:
Now I know it's Big Ghost :whoa: but a lot of that pre-release and background story is stuff I never knew. Plus the stuff about each track was a nice read too.
Thanks for bringing this up. I've only read a few Big Ghost write ups but I've never seen him take this serious a tone on anything. Excellent read.

"Son was 19-20 yrs old n had the aura of a 80 yr old bluesman."

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We have not discussed this in a while but can we have a discjssion on what we think the theme ot voncept will be for this upcoming new nas album?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Right, he didn't say yes or no. However, Nas has said yes to plenty of projects that we know will never see the light of day like the Dr. collab album, Premo collab album, common collab album. Why wouldn't just say yes on this one? I loved DR and hope they do another, personally. I was at his show in Vegas and they wrecked it. LOL Flag man never stops twirling that flag.

Most of these albums were brought up by other people in response to interviewers saying "Do you think we will ever see a collaboration album with you guys?" and they all like "Maybe, might be doing something, you never know"

And people run with it as fact.