Official Nas Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I have to mention Onyx as well.

Onyx and Black Moon were there yes but it wasn't till the Wu-NaS-Biggie trifecta that the West dominance truly ended. Had that not happen, Warren G would of taken over as the Biggest Rap star. Snoop and Dre would of continued to dropped Multi-Platinum albums. Who knows if the East would of ever came back. That's why those 3 albums are so important to the evolution of East Coast Hip Hop. Again I don't want to take anything away from Onyx, Black Moon, shoot even Smif and Wesson, Jeru as well as Cuban Linx and The Infamous played huge roles. But Those 3 LP's were THE LP's.

wu-663x340-720x340.jpg

nas2.jpg

biggie-con-junior-mafia.jpg

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Onyx and Black Moon were there yes but it wasn't till the Wu-NaS-Biggie trifecta that the West dominance truly ended. Had that not happen, Warren G would of taken over as the Biggest Rap star. Snoop and Dre would of continued to dropped Multi-Platinum albums. Who knows if the East would of ever came back. That's why those 3 albums are so important to the evolution of East Coast Hip Hop. Again I don't want to take anything away from Onyx, Black Moon, shoot even Smif and Wesson, Jeru as well as Cuban Linx and The Infamous played huge roles. But Those 3 LP's were THE LP's.

Don't sleep on Onyx album sales. Shout to Blackmoon.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas brought out Damian Marley and Lauryn Hill at Coachella this weekend

Nas and Damien were outstanding together while touring. If they make another album, which doesn't seem likely based on how the sounded during the Georgetown forum, it we be nice for Lauren Hill to get a feature.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Through shoddy instagram vid, I'm seeing pieces of Nas and Lauryn Cachella performance, and the Queen looks so effervescent:noah:

...prays for a future Nas/L-Boogie record:ohlawd: