Official Nas Thread

Tuling

Pro
Daps
Lol at that white asking the competition question... "well, you got him with ether" Nas was like "huh" lol
Immediately cringed at that shyt :snoop: He was good up until that point then he tryna be all funny and shyt. Interviewer and Nas paid no mind, must've felt stupid afterhand lol

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NaS is still pretty silent on the Lost Tapes 2. I know that the rule of thumb is to not talk about future projects when you are promoting another project but damn! Right now, the Lost Tapes 2 is at least #2 on his music priority list. Of course all of his other ventures are also priorities. Face it yo! It may be some years before we get that project.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Usually this is my day off from theColi, but I have to get on board with all this Nas overload:lawd: Two thumbs up to the Huffington Post Interview:obama: All the right questions, were asked, and you can tell he's a true fan like us:myman: Nastradamus is my shyt too:umad:, except for the single ,and hydro-link skit:skip: But, loved the explanation for Nastradamus being a take on the whole Y2K hogwash:banderas: I'm a body linguist, and I could tell Faith Newman was feeling the kid, more that just signing him to Columbia:takedat: Reddit format makes Twitter looks congruent:lupe:But, seeing Fashawn mentioned, reminded me when I first heard Boy Meets World and The Antidote:wow:, thinking he'd be a perfect candidate for Nas if he ever started a new label:dj2: I can't believe Rewind came out of nowhere:mindblown: You'd think a story going backward would have been drafted:ohhh:Now, I'm going to watch the Fuse doc, and the other 20 (pun intended) content on Illmatic:ahh: Life Is Good:blessed:

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Usually this my day off from the Coli, but I have to get on board with all this Nas overload:lawd: Two thumbs up to the Huffington Post Interview:obama: All the right questions, were asked, and you can tell he was a true fan like us:myman: Nastradamus is my shyt too:umad:, except for the single ,and hydro-link skit:skip: But, loved the explanation for Nastradamus being a take on the whole Y2K hogwash:banderas: I'm a body linguist, and I could see Faith Newman was feeling the kid, more that just signing him to Columbia:shaq: Reddit format makes Twitter looks congruent:lupe: It's calligraphy gone haywire:dwillhuh: But, seeing Nas mentioned Fashawn made my day:ahh: I always said after Boy Meets World and The Antidote:wow:, that Fash would be a perfect candidate for Nas if he ever started a new label:dj2:..Now I gotta go watch the Fuse doc and the other 20th (pun intended) content on Ilmatic:ahh:...Life Is Good:blessed:
you could tell something happened between em.They both was acting awkward:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Somebody should ask him if he ever finished the song The Scientist and what producers he would like to work with that he haven't already.

On sohh I asked Just Blaze (posting as Megatron Don around the time Greatest Story Never Told Dropped) if he and Nas ever finished the song and if it would be on Lost Tapes 2.

He replied that The Scientist was originally supposed to be the Official collaboration between Nas and Jay-Z for Hip Hop Is Dead and be called NY Stomp. They had issues getting the record together because Nas wanted Jay to lay his rhymes first but both Just and Jay wanted Nas to go first since it was going to be on his album. He said that Nas finally came into the studio with a stack of rhyme books and started piecing together his verses and just as it was coming together crazy he got a call (he said he thought it was Kelis but wasn't sure) and said he'd be back. He said that was the last time he ever heard from Nas

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Can anyone confirm this to me:
I was scorlling on twitter last night and there's like 5 or 6 tweets of people at last night's Nets home game who said Nas was sitting courtside and when he was shown on the jumbotron and got a standing ovation.

In BK in Jay's house dude gets respect :leon:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Can anyone confirm this to me:
I was scorlling on twitter last night and there's like 5 or 6 tweets of people at last night's Nets home game who said Nas was sitting courtside and when he was shown on the jumbotron and got a standing ovation.

In BK in Jay's house dude gets respect :leon:
don't know if he was at the Nets game last night but Nas gets mad love in NY doesn't matter what borough